What's new

big rooms

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
When there is like over 100 people in one room... it takes me like 4 tries to get into the motherfucker. It's frustrating as hell... especially when I finally get in to a fight and they leave after 1.

I can get into the smaller rooms much easier, but everyone is usually in the bigger room(s).

Tonight for example... I got like 2 fuckin games in.

Anyone else have the similar issues?

Yes

I dont see the point of having over 100 people in a room. Just make another room or go to another room if theres 100 in there. It should not matter what room you're in.

Solo

Shadow Priest
The Xbox 360 version is better, but I don't have any problems getting into a room. While MKDC was in its prime, I did. Most of the rooms would be full. Mostly Gotham, Metropolis, tryouts rooms, and clan war room were full.(Good days.....goood dayz)

I've always made my own rooms anyway since MKD. Good ol' passwords. I remember when REO hacked my room in MKA lol. Actually some hacker gave him the pass to it.

My apologies to Ganon for being rude, ive just had a bad day in general besides going to infusions house.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
That's gotta be frustrating yet kinda flattering to have other people impersonate you. On one hand it's like... "why the hell are you using my name?" and on the other... it's like "LOL... w/e, dude."

I've never had an impersonator, but i guess i've just never been popular enough. :( :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
WTF dude??? No I was not the one impersonating you. I am not like that dude.

The Time I gave REO the password was when he asked me it. You told me it. It was long ago dude the past is the past.
My apologies to Ganon for being rude, ive just had a bad day in general besides going to infusions house.
:top: