What's new

Big News Is Coming to MKXL As Soon As Tomorrow Says Boon

Status
Not open for further replies.
raiden's f1 is a mid and you can option select b2 :DOGE

Now Fujin would be my dream Character since we haven't seen him in years.

Maybe the Cyrax nerfs where just a Joke?

New stages? Story pack? kp3?

Whatever it is I hope it gives me enough motivation to keep grinding the game. As right now I'm getting tired of seeing every char i try out be nerfed into valhalla.

MCPeePants

Bout it
XL PC port. Has to be.

Last week, when someone was talking shit about there not being XL on PC, Ed listed 3 things... one of them was "You don't know what you're talking about"

I'm guessing PC XL and Mac.

Lokheit

Noob
He has tweeted a bit about PC sales...

If the whole thing is an April Fools joke I really hope the joke isn't about PC getting the XL update, that's a very touchy topic.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Definitely has to be a PC port.

The 500K is referring to PC sales. The 10K votes is referring to the signatures on the petition for a PC port...

I'd like to see the PC port revived. It's dead and idk if an XL update would make it as popular as the consoles, but SOME life is better than none. Coming from PC myself, id like to see it thrive.

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
maybe they got tired of butt fucking the PC player base, and they are really going to announce something tomorrow.... a MAC version, that would make PC users very happy... :DOGE

ThePunisher1

Montruckin'
This is a classic Boon April fools troll. I would be shocked if NRS broke from their cycle and added any more support to this game. Unless MKXL sales were crazy, the next thing coming out of NRS is a new game.

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
I'd be a little miffed if they fixed the PC port after I bought XL on PS4 and took the time to get my system wired however the PC players deserve it so I'd get over it. ESL 3 would be my guess. More DLC would be best case scenario but I doubt that's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.