What's new

Tech Big D Presents: "Just another Swag Ermac OTG Combo"

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
i am gonna try to blow it up... can they not just do a wakeup attack to prevent the deep jk into chip at the end??? also as long as they are holding block when the d3 lift comes in he is full combo punished.
Yes. There is a reason why this is called a swag combo. Comon lets think here...:coffee:

zaf

professor
also captain, not everyone will see this coming. also you need to react to the d3~tks.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Big D, you took my B2B1 combo ender in the corner and zaf's d3 "reset" in the corner and you created something really interesting. Good stuff D.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
Yes. There is a reason why this is called a swag combo. Comon lets think here...:coffee:
lol i know man just trolln ya a bit d. and zaf i know its kinda tha same thing as tklift after an air break. but nevertheless cool to see some new strategies with a cool underused character like ermac. with so many variations of combos he probably has the most swag of any character. i was always a fan of his tons of uppercut combos.

VOR

Noob
Very swaggy and cool vid. Ermac's got some cool american resets in general, even off of basic combos . You just gotta find the right windows and pick your moments for them.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I said "end it." My brother was recording it with my phone and he didnt know when to stop recording. XD

Just a little tip, look out for the D brothers come Injustice.
Big D and Little D?

Thats what she said.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
You guys need to make cool names.
I like big d and little d :p
Lol I REFUSE to do that. Thats just god damn insulting lol. Hell, I will probably give him the name Big D and I'll just call myself Washed Up