What's new

best way to level 20 ?

dansel

Noob
with 1.05 they removed the fast level method via 2 controller. so i am asking, how do you level to 20? i rly dont care about level, but if i play online and my opponent declines the tournament mode, i got raped with my level 1 character xD.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
AI loadouts in endless tower. It takes a while but just let it go at it while you are doing other things around the house, pop in every couple minutes to press x etc.

Ill sit down and watch a movie and keep the controller next to me and keep pressing x when its finished with each fight lol it's lazy af but there are just simply some characters I am not going to invest that kind of time with, or spend money on.

Luckily I got everybody at 20 so now I can do them as they are released. SZ im going to do the real way though since I actually want to play him.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Does anybody know if it's possible to delete the patches on the (digital, preferably) PS4 version of the game? I'd like to test if I could just delete the patches and then go ahead and level up with two controllers lol.

E

Eldriken

Does anybody know if it's possible to delete the patches on the (digital, preferably) PS4 version of the game? I'd like to test if I could just delete the patches and then go ahead and level up with two controllers lol.
Nope. The patches now come stock with the download.

I used to delete the game, download it and pause the update if I wanted to do something a patch prevented. Can't do it anymore unless you're physical.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Nope. The patches now come stock with the download.

I used to delete the game, download it and pause the update if I wanted to do something a patch prevented. Can't do it anymore unless you're physical.
Ahh nuts. Oh well then thanks for info!

RemainSolid

It don’t always be like it is... but it do.
I would say it's playing Multiverse now. It's also quicker than Endless and you get much more gear drops.

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
I believe the game specifically warns you when you start up the game after an update not to do that or your save data will be deleted.

TurboTaco

Mexican street vendor
I use AI loadout on endless. I have a turbo button on my controller too so I just stick an elastic band over the X button and check back in every now and then.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
If you guys have turbo or the Hori pad you don't have to worry about pressing x manually. Just turn on the turbo for X and it will do it for you automatically when you use your AI in Multiverse. That's what I do. then check to see where you are at.

KCJ506

Noob
I have all the released characters at level 20 and I actually didn't use the AI Loadouts. I just equipped them with any gear that gave him a lot of XP. Especially feet wear that gave them XP for not jumping during a match.

Either use a 2nd account and fight something that is at least 5 levels higher then the character your trying to level or play single fight vs one of your own characters that is already lvled to 20 the penalty for exp only applys to any character that is 5 levels lower then you double contoller sitll works till your lvl 5 then you dont get exp for killing the weak lvled 2nd controller

G11OST

Noob
If you guys have turbo or the Hori pad you don't have to worry about pressing x manually. Just turn on the turbo for X and it will do it for you automatically when you use your AI in Multiverse. That's what I do. then check to see where you are at.

If I dnt check and the ai does u'll end up with Batman doing 33333333 the whole round lmao

Got 6 levels before this happened tho =)

Edit, I'm lazy so I also put a paper weight on the button