What's new

Best Voice Acting in the Game?

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Definitely Kronika.

Cassie Cage, Johnny Cage are a close second. In all truth, I think it largely was the material and what they were given. As far as voice acting goes the game has way more talent and several returning did a better job. Most of the acting was heavily modulated obviously so it was hard to tell. I can't tell if Troy Baker was told to talk more Cowboy than the last to not sound so similar to his other roles or what. IMO he sounds way different than MKX. Kelly Hu is an all around underrated actress in live action and voice acting though period. She's been in Hallmark movies, villains, voice work. major film roles. Jennifer Hale though really sticks out to me in this game. Her female voice announcer really did it for me. Really though, all the voice acting is perfect.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I did a complete 180 on Kano because of his new voice. He used to sound like such a moron, but a change in his voice made him seem so much more real and evil.

Jax's voice is a great too. Huge step up from MKX

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
For me it's gotta be Kano and Erron Black. Erron has a couple lines that are actually pretty intense, like with Cassie "I HATED ma." That guy has voiced SO MANY prolific characters too, like Booker from Bioshock Infinite.

I would say Kronika, but she has some obvious tooling of the voice and it's not all the actor. Like MK auto-tune. Lol

kantboy-2

Ripper
Raiden looks like a young Richard Epcard, so you know NRS loves his work.

Can't wait for his MK Joker.

Liu Kang, Raiden and Johnny are my favorites.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Hard to chose since most of the cast did an amazing job, but I’m gona have to go with Cary Tagawa, with Cassie’s VA in close second.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Shang Tsung. His talent is stellar when I get bodied in the Krypt.

saw outta nowhere slices half of my torso and front portion of skull

“How much time do you need?”

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
The guy doing Raiden is always good
Phil LaMarr is also good in pretty much everything he’s in and he does a perfect job doing Kotal

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
I love Skarlet's voice, but i think Kelly Hu did the best job, considering the outlandish character of her.... character.

Shang Tsung is an obvious top 3 also, but that's to be expected.