What's new

Best teammate for reptile and best teams overall.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Ok I have had reptile as my main character since day one and smoke as my second. I love this team; I had originally picked them because they had cloaking but the more I experimented the more I found. Force balls and smoke cloud go together like cotton candy and skittles. ( However you can only capture someone with smoke cloud after fast forceball not slow force ball and the other way around. When you capture with smoke cloud you can only relaunch with fast forceball not slow forceball.) Reptile has a difficult time punishing projectiles from full screen on the spot, not with smoke on his team. Smoke's tag attack is his EX teleport punch which is very fast and can easily counter projectiles from full screen. One flaw with smoke is his lack of low attacks, not with reptile on his team. Reptile's tag attack is his EX slide it has good range and speed so opponets can no longer approach smoke without fear of a low attack. There's alot more I could fit in here but don't have time. Who do you think is the best teammate for the green lizard???

FYI MY TOP 5 TEAMS:
REPTILE AND SMOKE
NOOB AND CYBER SUB
ERMAC AND SECTOR
SHANG TSUNG AND CYRAX
SUB ZERO AND RAIDEN

Bouns teams:
SCORPION AND NIGHTWOLF
LIU KANG AND JAX

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I want to explore Tag a bit, but I wanna see the problems with it fixed, first.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I can say that reptile has probably one of the best assist moves in the game so I'm assuming anyone can benefit from him. Also characters with long range pressure assist would be great for reptile.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I know they fixed some things in tag mode. Like characters coming in from the wrong side of the screen, but I don't really know what your talking about when you say tag mode needs to be fixed. What problems??

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends

Stuff like that. A lot of assists have really broken properties.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
OK, but I do not see a problem with that in tag mode. Taking 100% of 1 persons health in tag mode is equal to 50% health in 1v1. So I have no problem with that because 1 it can be broke with meter and 2 you have more health in tag mode because of 2 pepople so it evens out. I have a 79% 3 meter combo with sub-zero and raiden. That should not be fixed in my opinion. This is what makes tag mode great!!!!!! Thanks for responding to my post and answering my question THTB. I sure hope they do not nerf that!!!!!!!