What's new

Best punish for scorpion teleport?

I'm trying to train myself to blow this move up, so it won't be spammed so often. I'm pretty good at blocking it on reaction (he takes a pretty huge step back before it even happens... not sure why people think it is broken) and the best starter I've found after is B2U1 into whatever combo you want. 1 2 wont link to the command throw, and 2 1 into special doesn't really do enough damage to discourage the teleport. Unfortunately, online i usually panic and do an uppercut instead....
Has anyone else found a better way to punish this?

KingKuma

Noob
1,2 xx MB Toss into ender of choice. I think Lobo is one of the easier characters to punish Scorps teleport with.

EDIT: Don't wait until he lands to input 12 string. Just do it as soon as you see you blocked the tele. 12 links into command grab even when airborne.

I'm not complaining about the move, I'm asking Lobo mains what their optimum punish is. It's a different thread than 'I CANT BLOCK STUPID CROSSUP IMPOSSIBLE MOVE!!!!111!!!'

1,2 xx MB Toss into ender of choice. I think Lobo is one of the easier characters to punish Scorps teleport with.
I can't get the 1 2 to link into he grab when hes in the air, and by the time he hits the ground, he should already be able to attack again. Maybe i'm doing it wrong?

I'm not complaining about the move, I'm asking Lobo mains what their optimum punish is. It's a different thread then 'I CANT BLOCK STUPID CROSSUP IMPOSSIBLE MOVE!!!!111!!!'
hold down O_O
zomg, mind blown

Edit: i was confused by your improper use of the word "then." The word you are looking for is "than."

KingKuma

Noob
I can't get the 1 2 to link into he grab when hes in the air, and by the time he hits the ground, he should already be able to attack again. Maybe i'm doing it wrong?
I think you might be. Buffer the command grab while doing 1,2. Personally I don't use a different timing for Scorps tele than I do for any other combo involving MB command grab.

Gobblerr

Noob

EDIT: Don't wait until he lands to input 12 string. Just do it as soon as you see you blocked the tele. 12 links into command grab even when airborne.

This.