What's new

Best Pop Off?

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter

the last 10 seconds, this was early like the first couple months of the game so gameplay was bleh, but the popoff was pretty hype, i later extended it and used it after beating JR

gdf

Noob
I came in to see Atlanta pop-offs. Was not disappointed. (So Top 3 for me, Atlanta players popping off, in any order)

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
2 Mk9 pop offs 1 injustice. 16 bit that was nuts. Pig props on that pop off in injustice :)

Vagrant

Noob
From personal experience with all the tourneys I've been to, no one comes close to 16 bit.

Although Pokchop "stolen" popoff at Final Round last year was damn close.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

31 minute mark. "I WANT, SOME FUCKING...APOLOGIES RIGHT FUCKING NOW! LETS GO!" @AK Pig Of The Hut

^^^^^^

HANDS DOWN IM giving myself props

I had downed a whole bottle of wine in front of 20 witnesses and beat Tom's Lao at the time he said I had no chance in hell beating 8-0

Drunk Kenshi vs Lao 8-0

This is the #1 pop off hold that community

@Emperor DMS my pop off after beating Dave though wasn't really a pop off, it was more along the lines of releasing 9 months of frustrations lol

1. Me vs tom $50 MM(business cards)
2. 16 bit vs chef post KING
3. 16 bit's famous line "I JUST BEAT REO ***insert 4 bone crushing chest pounds

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
^^^^^^

HANDS DOWN IM giving myself props

I had downed a whole bottle of wine in front of 20 witnesses and beat Tom's Lao at the time he said I had no chance in hell beating 8-0

Drunk Kenshi vs Lao 8-0

This is the #1 pop off hold that community

@Emperor DMS my pop off after beating Dave though wasn't really a pop off, it was more along the lines of releasing 9 months of frustrations lol

1. Me vs tom $50 MM(business cards)
2. 16 bit vs chef post KING
3. 16 bit's famous line "I JUST BEAT REO ***insert 4 bone crushing chest pounds