What's new

Best part of post patch?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Fighting all the people who either don't know about or haven't adjusted to all the nerfs.

Just fought two Kung Laos who tried to wake-up with EX spin only to get stuffed. Fought a few other people trying to get off the ground with armored launchers as if they were still a thing, priceless

Any of you have similar experiences on either side?

Fighting all the people who either don't know about or haven't adjusted to all the nerfs.

Just fought two Kung Laos who tried to wake-up with EX spin only to get stuffed. Fought a few other people trying to get off the ground with armored launchers as if they were still a thing, priceless

Any of you have similar experiences on either side?
Thats the perfect gif. Thats exactly how i felt when i played people who didn't know about the patch

Error

DF2+R2
Fought a KL who kept trying to wake-up ex spin, he also tried doing teleport grab/2 times a million which was annoying but D2 to the rescue.

UGL Preon

The Casual God
Enjoying the patch... but cringing at how I can't unsee how "HEY LOOK ITS COMING REACT BRO" some of the animations look. They don't even look smooth on the slowed down OH's. Erron, Takeda, and Ermac's to be specific. Not that I'm complaining they were slowed they just look Jank now.

I see you post all over these forums, but you don't read the patch notes?
I haven't read the patch notes for every character, don't know the names of every launcher for every character, and its not in the general patch notes either. And didn't watch the kast.

Hiyomoto

Noob
Watching the Kitana mains struggle to use 2 bars just to miss the ji1 after ex float. Or feeling like an eternity passed by when I use Sonyas B1. I feel like my timing is a bit off but that could be SFV grinding jet lag.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
Can you screenshot the part were it says "all launchers have no armor" please?
It takes very little time to just read what has been changed, yet you spend your time creating threads asking if 50/50s have been toned down and making asinine speculations. How are you speculating on buffs and nerf at all if you don't even know what's in the patch notes??

Meep8345

Noob
Not having to worry about eating 20-30% dmg from an armored launcher everytime I do a block-string or try to meaty. Oh and lao's ex teleport is pretty crazy lol

It takes very little time to just read what has been changed, yet you spend your time creating threads asking if 50/50s have been toned down and making asinine speculations. How are you speculating on buffs and nerf at all if you don't even know what's in the patch notes??
I only speculate on what little I know, like everyone else here, I've always said in my posts that it's way too early to tell but we all think differently. As some have answered me saying that some characters still have strong 50/50 starters, so that doubt was answered. They answered my questions here so I'm more knowledgeable about the new patch now. And oddly in a way you've helped me too, so thanks.