What's new

Strategy Best options after b+1,3 and MB Charge?

I've been having fun with Doomsday lately.​
I'm trying to get a steady stream of "in your face pressure" going.​
(d+3 is godlike, so is his grab)​
I'm curious on what everyone does after MB Charge and B+1,3?​
Those moves have the best frame advantage.​
Oh, and what's your pressure with him?​

cyke_out

Noob
When in doubt- d1, ES

There is a funny thing about b1,3 is if you have the AI to block and reversals on, and even if you use a character with a 6 frame reversal like Flash or Lex as the training dummy. The AI will try reversal after b1 and get hit by the 3. This makes me think that the hole between b1 and 3 is large enough for some characters to dash after the b1 and punish the whiffed 3. Maybe some testing is required.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Depends on what the opponent will do. After a blocked MB venom, opponent has time to back dash and avoid d1 mix ups. So if i see the opponent back dashing after the blocked MB venom i get them with another venom. Also dashing and then d3 or throw is also very good as well, if they decide to back dash.

Post edited.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Depending on what your opponent does.
After a b1+3 you can only get a free shoulder charge, but I would recommend using meter with it to stay safe. In the corner, you get a free (d1) (1,1,2) (1,2,3) or and combo starter with standing 2 depending on the character your opponent is using.

After a MB Charge you get a free (1,1,2) (1,2,3) (d1) or a combo starter with standing 2, again depending on the character.

MastererBetty

Your Tears My Strength
There is a funny thing about b1,3 is if you have the AI to block and reversals on, and even if you use a character with a 6 frame reversal like Flash or Lex as the training dummy. The AI will try reversal after b1 and get hit by the 3. This makes me think that the hole between b1 and 3 is large enough for some characters to dash after the b1 and punish the whiffed 3. Maybe some testing is required.
After recording the AI in training room it appears that the opponent can indeed back dash between b1,3. It seems now we have to mix up b1 xx ES or the complete b1,3 string that's +7 on block. Doesn't sound so bad

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Would f2 ES /f23 venom catch them after a backdash from a mb venom?