What's new

Best Non-Fighter Video Game Developer?

SpyderJ

Noob
Wow, not even a single blizzard, every one of their games has been amazing (WoW isnt the only game that they have made XD). Ight well for me
Blizzard Entertainment
Bethesda
Valve
Naughtydog
Square-enix

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Valve (Garry's Mod, TF, Portal, Half Life XP)

Bethesda (Oblivion, Fallout 3, Skyrim)

Ubisoft (Assassins Creed FT-MF-W)

Bethesda, Epic Games, Irrational Games, RockSteady<--- Really underrated, one of the most caring, innovative and loyal developer to date, the fan service they did with Batman and Arkham City is really awesome.

Squaresoft (back when they were actually squaresoft; FFT still remains godlike) for RPG

NiS (disgaea) for S-JRPG

Konami (metal gear solid series) for amazing series development.

Naughty Dog (Crash Bandicoot, Uncharted)

Capcom (BoF, MegamanX)

edit
Valve (portal series nuff said)

eks

Noob
Bethesda for me, too. They have an uncanny ability to provide more of the same and keep it fresh.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Whether or not you particularly care for Valve, I still think they're the reason PC gaming didn't die (not counting MMO's).

And Blizzard... not a fan. Yes, I know WoW isn't their only game, nor is it the first in the Warcraft series, I just feel like they took everything good about EQ1, made it half-assed, and added cartoony graphics.

Netherrealm (without them I wouldn't have a purpose in life)
Kojima Productions (for making the best game in this universe)

CHouse

Noob
CD Projekt is definitely one of my favorites. It's hard to say they're the best since they've only produced a couple games, but the Witcher series is great and no DRM/free DLC is pretty awesome.

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
oh without a doubt they are the reason PC gaming is still relevant i will agree 100% its just not my cup of tea

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
In terms of best of all time? I would have to go with Nintendo, Capcom, or Blizzard. However in the last 10 years? Naughty Dog, Sony Santa Monica, Ubisoft, Bioware.

My personal favorite, That Game Company. If any of you know who they are, then you cool!

Bungie!!!! Now 343 Cant wait for Halo Ani!!!!
Epic Games Gears of War 3!!!!
and Best Console ever made Xbox 360!!!!
Thank you for Achievements and Xbox live they cant be beat,only poorly replicated lol

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
im definately loving gearbox recently, borderlands is a gem and 2 looks amazing.

i would say Rare, but now theyre a strictly kinect company theyre dead to pretty much everyone.

HadesWTF

Don't Hate!
Bethesda or DICE.

Every game that I've played from DICE, I have plugged 250+ hours into at the least. Battlefield fan since the original Vietnam. A good 500+ hours logged onto Battlefield 2 as most played on PC for me.. probably about 300+ on Bad Company 2 on PS3. With Bethesda, Oblivion I've played to hell and Fallout 3 was and is my favorite RPG, close runner up being Demon's Souls.

Depends on my mood. If I want multiplayer, DICE. Opposite obviously Bethesda.
This.

retic

Noob
Bioware (Dragon Age Origins, Baldur's Gate 2 and Throne of Bhaal) and (gasp!) Capcom for the Resident Evil and Dino Crisis series.

Slightly OT: I read somewhere that Bioware's planning to combine the "best" of DA: O and DA2 for DA3. :)

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
Bioware (Dragon Age Origins, Baldur's Gate 2 and Throne of Bhaal) and (gasp!) Capcom for the Resident Evil and Dino Crisis series.

Slightly OT: I read somewhere that Bioware's planning to combine the "best" of DA: O and DA2 for DA3. :)
Thats what i love about Bioware (if that is true) they tend to listen to the fans and deliver