What's new

Best Non-Armored Character?

Best Non-Armored Character?

• Total voters
Her X-ray has armour. It's useful you have to admit. She doesn't have a lot of opportunities to use meter besides it and breakers
this is talking about special moves, you won't have 3 bars all the time, and everyone but Kabal has armor on x ray.
, mileena has armor, sektor has armor, sindel has armor on x ray, but without it, they dont

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This thread is pretty whack.

Yes, kitana and cyrax have armor, it is situationally useful. Instant air ex ass is good for chipout and ex AA can be used to get out of the corner in some situations.

All x-rays have armor except Cage. Yes, kabals has it, just not on start up, you can use it to blow through projectiles.

Also, obvious answer to poll is smoke

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook

And Xray excluded, Cyrax has armor on air-grab, Kitana has armor on Square Wave and Jade has one of, if not the best armor in the game(within armor has projectile immunity)

CYracks

Command Grabber
Kabal's Xray has armor(it just sucks). The only Xray that doesn't have armor is Cage's because it's a parry. The author of this thread really need's to pay more attention to detail.

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Kabal's Xray has armor(it just sucks). The only Xray that doesn't have armor is Cage's because it's a parry. The author of this thread really need's to pay more attention to detail.
I do . . . it's "needs" not "need's" ;)

But like I said, I was bored and it was 6:00 in the morning. Forgive for not knowing about 2 useless armored moves and for not knowing about Jade and Sindel. I was too lazy to test their specials and decided to look on their respective forums. Some guy mentioned Sindel having armor on EX low-fireball so that's where I got that.

I know that it's already been pointed out, but I think the bears repeating that a third of the poll choices on the poll for the best non-armored character have armor.

Flagg

Noob
I'm just going to say Kabal because we're just going to let Cyrax AA armour slide, so lets let Kabals ex dash slide.

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Definitely Smoke, seeing as Cyrax's EX Ragdoll has armor.

Edit: Either ex ragdoll, ex AA grab or both. I forget.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
CSZ0 vote(s)0.0%

What a complete ounce of shit he is

Not even can he get a vote on the non armor band wagon