What's new

Best Mortal Kombat Ninja?

Vote if you think Tremor is the best MK character

• Total voters

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
Obviously voted Sektor, but Chameleon in MKX would be sick.
people seem not to like chameleon coz he is a copycat from other ninjas. i strongly believe a small revamp would make him visually impressive with that transparent concept, and

some new original move set would earn him respect among fans i guess. sad to hear boon saying we wont see him never again tho :(

It's because people like Subzero and Ermac more.

I wish Boon would realize this.

Majority agrees that Sub is better and more interesting than Scorp.

And Ermac is x100 cooler and interesting than both.

I will admit, this was a gangsta ass fatality though.

i think reptile and noob. especially noob is the most cooler of all

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
people seem not to like chameleon coz he is a copycat from other ninjas. i strongly believe a small revamp would make him visually impressive with that transparent concept, and

some new original move set would earn him respect among fans i guess. sad to hear boon saying we wont see him never again tho :(
They could totally give him a new moveset, imagine a character completely based around invisibility, not just a special move that rarely gets used like Reptile.

I trust in the ability of NRS to be honest, and I have a super strong feeling they'll bring him back in this one.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
They could totally give him a new moveset, imagine a character completely based around invisibility, not just a special move that rarely gets used like Reptile.

I trust in the ability of NRS to be honest, and I have a super strong feeling they'll bring him back in this one.
Amen brother, Amen!

its people like u who give me hope around here lol