What's new

Best Injustice Win Pose

Crimson Cobra

The Ultimate Shadow
Deathstroke(Seriously he simply walks away and then you see him confirming the kill on his computer and locating his next target all while throwing a knife in the air and catching it)

The other win poses just seem a bit basic i don't know the others didn't seem to stand out so well(then again there are win poses we haven't seen like Shazam)but deathstroke's win pose screams badass! his super screams badass everything about him screams badass it's insane how badass his character is

Joker setting you on fire, Batman's iconic kneeling on a gargoyle, Emperor Superman's "Kneel before me", Raven's "This is no game" are all awesome. Hoping Killer Frost and Hawkgirl have good ones.

Cyborg's is the worst IMO.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Deathstroke calls you easy money and walks away just to get ready to fuck someone else up. Bane comes up on you and stabs a knife in the ground.

Cyborg doesn't even say anything, he's just like "Aight bitch I'mma bounce" and gets the fuck out of there.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
Lex by miles, with Joker as a runner up. For those who THINK they've seen Joker's win pose...note that one of this weekends vids shows that Joker actually just stands there and watches them burn after he lights them on fire.

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!
Deathstroke calls you easy money and walks away just to get ready to fuck someone else up. Bane comes up on you and stabs a knife in the ground.

Cyborg doesn't even say anything, he's just like "Aight bitch I'mma bounce" and gets the fuck out of there.

He says: "Don't mess with the best."

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!
By the way, why is Lex's considered so good? He gets out of the suit, big whoop.

Why is Batman's so good? He just kneels on a gargoyle.

Why is Raven's so good? She just floats with a big ass raven behind her.

Why is emperor superman's so good? He just acts like a dick.

I can go on.....

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Joker and Catwoman

But seriously the Joker one is the best by faaaaaaaaaar.

"Do dodo do do.... You're FIRED"

Too sick, forreal.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
I'm sorry, I had to bump this. Only one person mentioned Frost? WTF . . . she CLEARLY needs some consideration. That quan-Chi Swag.

Also, Green Lantern's is so bad that, in all actuality and sincerity, it made me decide not to main him when I first picked up the game.

I'm sorry, I had to bump this. Only one person mentioned Frost? WTF . . . she CLEARLY needs some consideration. That quan-Chi Swag.
Yeah, KF's is awesome! She straight makes a throne appear, sits back in it, and laughs at the fool on the ground.

I'm not wild about Wonder Woman's with the two Amazons. It somehow reminds me of the Three Amigos salute.

Joker because it's funny, badass, reflects his character very well, and is practically a fatality.

Harley because she's showing off that she won.

Grundy cuz he throws you outta there like he don't give a fuq.