What's new

Best Follow up to...

An aaRH onto Reptile's Forceball? I know Obviously an Infinite would be best, but it's not easy in the middle of a match. What would be the best follow up? Another forceball? Another RH? Advice Please :)

Hm I needa remember these tips as I am learning to be a good Reptile.
And I thank ABC for helping me out in the beggining.
You rock!

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
after the 1st forceball hits, you could turn invis and go for the combo that shock posted, or simply aahp, fast FB and the best aahpx2,dash juggle u can do..

Konqrr said:
Same thing...
I wasn't sure if he meant after a General aaRH or after you aaRH them onto a SB. I will Try today to get a FB after an aaRH. I didn't think the FB went fast enough. I will try today and get back to this thread.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
abc ur dead0 said:
Thats a Good one. What about after the person Jumps over a Slow Forceball and you aaRH them back into it?
abc ur dead0 said:
An aaRH onto Reptile's Forceball?
Same thing.

No you cannot get an unblockable forceball from an aaRH unless the slow ball is already out and they jump over it.

dreemernj

Ambassador
abc ur dead0 said:
DAVE101 said:
no, forceballs have a hit limit of three, and you wouldn't recover from the RH fast enough.
Shock said:
aaRH, FB, aaHP, FB, (aaHPHP, dash)x3 uppercut is acceptable. 60+%
Then this makes no Sense...
Incorrect. Shock's combo makes sense. It only has 3 hits before the final forceball and you would be roundhousing them onto an existing forceball. He probably didn't type that out because he assumed it would be assumed.

abc ur dead0 said:
Is This combo possible then?

aaRH, (land on the SB), aaRH, FB, aaHP, FB, (aaHPHP, dash)x3, uppercut 60+%

Any Vids?
This doesn't work because the FB highlighted in red has too many hits before it and the FB highlighted in blue is impossible to get after the aaRH.

dreemernj said:
abc ur dead0 said:
DAVE101 said:
no, forceballs have a hit limit of three, and you wouldn't recover from the RH fast enough.
Shock said:
Then this makes no Sense...
Incorrect. Shock's combo makes sense. It only has 3 hits before the final forceball and you would be roundhousing them onto an existing forceball. He probably didn't type that out because he assumed it would be assumed.

abc ur dead0 said:
Is This combo possible then?

aaRH, (land on the SB), aaRH, FB, aaHP, FB, (aaHPHP, dash)x3, uppercut 60+%

Any Vids?
This doesn't work because the FB highlighted in red has too many hits before it and the FB highlighted in blue is impossible to get after the aaRH.
I don't understand. Your stating that the FB in Blue is impossible because you can't get a FB after an aaRH. I understand the hit limit, and it shutting off after 3, that makes sense. But in the combo Shock Wrote

The very first thing is an aaRH onto a Fast Ball. Im confused.

Ok take this scenerio here. I throw out a SB. The Guy Jumps over the SB and I aaRH him back onto the SB. What would be the Best follow up to that? I should Have said that in the beggining...

You can RH onto a forceball that is already into play, you can't get a FB intime after a RH.

FB=ForceBall, it doesn't neccesarily mean FAST.

DAVE101 said:
You can RH onto a forceball that is already into play, you can't get a FB intime after a RH.

FB=ForceBall, it doesn't neccesarily mean FAST.
FB=Force ball. I thought it Meant Fast Ball. That changes everything. Thanks man.

*feels Incredible stupid* :oops:

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
how about

aaHP, fastball, slowball (crossup), fastball (crossup), 2xLP cancel invis, dash (crossup) throw

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I was talking to Lex before, it's kinda like, aaHP, harpoon, RH, teleport cross up, throw, uppercut on jump in with Scorpion, MKII style.

"It's a combo."

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Shock said:
I was talking to Lex before, it's kinda like, aaHP, harpoon, RH, teleport cross up, throw, uppercut on jump in with Scorpion, MKII style.

"It's a combo."
And it's amazing how often it works.