What's new

Best Ermac Player?

Doku

Noob
Let me rewrite correctly this time :).I live in Greece not UK.So i dont think we ll have a problem playing.Except lag.
Metzos ps3 is region locked wich means europe can only play europe and america only america and asia only asia. So if you invite him it wil only say something like session no longer available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As promised, I used some Ermac at our sessions. I need to start practicing with him more often since hes still my secondary and my backup.

wow how has nobody responded to this video, that was some really good shit man.

Hopefully cyrax has some new 3-7's to make you bust out Ermac more often lol

Error

DF2+R2
As promised, I used some Ermac at our sessions. I need to start practicing with him more often since hes still my secondary and my backup.

I feel like insane corner combos and B2 cancels aside we play pretty similarly. I too sometimes hit a jump punch and go with a crossover instead of the combo >.>

Yellow robots are too mainstream, red telepath ninjas are where it's at.

This thread has inspired me to pick Ernac back up. He's such a great character who I feel has the tools to win but people have adapted to his general playstyle, meaning us Ermac players need to change our game.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Nice Ermac matches Metzos! From the tournament in greece.

Thnx m8 glad you liked them.Although i m still pissed that i forgot the corner combo in the match against NS.Lost the round cause of that.Suddenly my mind froze and i thought i could do X-RAY after 2,2.Needed one more B12F1 then B3 and THEN X-RAY.Pfff now that i remembered it i m pissed again ! :)

Zyns

Grodd for Injustice 3
He was very good. I don't have any footage, but he's well known on Xbox Live and he placed top 16 at his only tourney. He also beat Tom Brady in a bunch of casuals, but he was just a really good Ermac in general. He dropped him due to the addition of armored moves haha :)

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
He was very good. I don't have any footage, but he's well known on Xbox Live and he placed top 16 at his only tourney. He also beat Tom Brady in a bunch of casuals, but he was just a really good Ermac in general. He dropped him due to the addition of armored moves haha :)
Lol for real ? hahah i know what you mean but i dont find that as a good reason to drop him.Armored moves make the game more challenging and less spamming especially for Ermac since he doesnt have any AM :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I love how some random people just troll topics who don't even play Ermac and lie(SMH)

Anyway, Metzos, anytime dude. Fighting against Cages, Reptiles, Raidens etc are a pain. For Ermac that's an uphill battle as you know. Sometimes it's the little things that you do that can decide a match, sometimes I feel so confused facing Reptile. Really annoying...lol

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Johnny or Reptile; Which do you think gives you a harder time as Ermac? I have severe problems with Reptile. My friend just dominates me with with his reptile consistently. Landing a near full screen force ball and still being able to combo off of it is the least of my worries. If he knocks me over one time he can pressure me with force balls and continue from there. Can't keep him out so the only thing to do is go for more hit confirmable stuff for combos. The one thing I always thought Reptile's standing 3 should be a true high but I'll live with it.

And the best Ermac player I've seen is metzos13 thus far.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I have most problems with Johnny Cage and Raidan . But who doesnt?
As i have read in another post.Against JC zone LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT and use maaany throwns, 312 and U4 and F4 mixups if he gets close.Try to punish as hard as you can his blocked or missed shadow kicks and you ll be fine.Check my finals matches against Hidan's JC.Although i lost 3-2 you should get some ideas from those matches.Same thing applies to Raiden you just dont have to spam alot cause of his fking tele.In my opinion you need rushdown on Raiden cause his normals are slow and be ready anytime to punish hard superman.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Johnny or Reptile; Which do you think gives you a harder time as Ermac? I have severe problems with Reptile. My friend just dominates me with with his reptile consistently. Landing a near full screen force ball and still being able to combo off of it is the least of my worries. If he knocks me over one time he can pressure me with force balls and continue from there. Can't keep him out so the only thing to do is go for more hit confirmable stuff for combos. The one thing I always thought Reptile's standing 3 should be a true high but I'll live with it.

And the best Ermac player I've seen is metzos13 thus far.

Thnx for your kind words phil.About the Reptile match-up to be honest i really dont know.I m developing strategies about him all the time but i belive that you have to rush down him and always finish your combos with F4 cause of the free jump which leads to more mix-ups :) And ofc hard punishes :)

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
The best Ermac player is Kbx_1982 ! His Ermac is not doing like 99% of them.

Not bad.But the mix-ups he was trying to do are risky.He was lucky he was playing against Quan Chi who has a shitty wake up attack.Plus that Quan Chi needs alot of work.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
This QuanChi wasn't is good mood this day but trust me, he rocks :

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDocteurJackal#p/u/4/Icr2NGTgYcM[/video]

For me, the best Ermac is the one who wouldn't do 99.9% the same combot (forcelift, jk, 22, forcepush over and over..). This one is amazing to watch.

And of course he is not top 1 ^^

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
This QuanChi wasn't is good mood this day but trust me, he rocks :

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDocteurJackal#p/u/4/Icr2NGTgYcM[/video]

For me, the best Ermac is the one who wouldn't do 99.9% the same combot (forcelift, jk, 22, forcepush over and over..). This one is amazing to watch.

True but Ermac is a zoner thats why you need to send the opponent full screen after 22.You can always end your combos with F4 for a free jump afterwards.It all depends on the match-up.He doesnt have a really good close combat game like other characters.But still he is good.I didnt say he isnt.Its just that i wouldnt drop combos against a Quan Chi player cause Quan can rape you close range if you dont know the match-up.Said all that i still cant judge him from one match alone.Do you have any other footage ?

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Metzos I just watched your fight vs Reptile and Cage and against reptile it seems you can punish a blocked elbow dash with 3.1 lift, didnt know that.Against Cage you can TKS lift after cage's......well i dont know the actual buttons for the move but the little frame trap karate leg wiggle alot of cage's pressure with.It seems you can also punish with TKS lift if they abuse it and I saw that your attempted alot of grabs.You fought cage fairly well close range imo.But cage is too much of a pain in the ass.But it was close I'll take alot of data from this.I have a local tourny coming up and I need to know this stuff so Thanks alot.