What's new

Best Ermac Player?

I don't think there is an official best ermac player. There don't seem to be a lot of players who only play Ermac, anymore.. he is more of a side project for most top players I think. But, here is some pretty complicated ermac tech from vVv Krayzie.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Best Ermac I've ever seen live/on stream has to be Metzos hands down.

Unreadable
Cant jump against him
Cant get near him

His only weakness is reptile :p

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11

Unreadable
Cant jump against him
Cant get near him

Never heard of him, so far though on live there's no Ermac player I can't manage against(much less Ermac players in general since he's hardly picked ;)

Reptile is a pain for Ermac or anyone just about but can be beaten by Ermac....it's just a pain in the ass.

But that I've played, I have to say Kindred on xbox.

redeyes

Button Masher
on xbox live my vote is mkf. His ermac is pretty damn beast :D i normaly rip ermacs apart with mileena but against him i have to play smart ):

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I don't think there is an official best ermac player. There don't seem to be a lot of players who only play Ermac, anymore.. he is more of a side project for most top players I think. But, here is some pretty complicated ermac tech from vVv Krayzie.

Hes my secondary right now, only because I'm putting a lot of work on Cyrax. But after I'm done with him, I'm going back to Ermac.

I hadn't used him in a long time on this match, so I wasn't able to pull off his corner 52%, which I get consistently. I still use Ermac when I need him, against characters like Kitana, etc. I cant just trade in Ermac, I still love the character.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
im not gonna say the best ermac on stream, cuz i dont usually watch the stream, so ima say the best ermac by experience that i have played first hand myself (which ive pretty much played every single good player on XBL at least once or twice.) the best ermac i have ever played in my opinion would have to be deltabean07. usually all the ermacs i play dont really play smart and fail at zoning, and just get bodied. but deltabean07 actually plays him real smart, i have to really think when i play against him. after i played him in ranked i seriously had to add him to my friends list cuz he was the very first beasty ermac i ever played. every single time you try to jump in on him he will anti-air uppercut you into his tele-lift, which results in 40+% damage or a possible reset. he uses all of ermacs tools of zoning and reseting and the very little rushdown you can do with him to the max

zaf

professor

Unreadable
Cant jump against him
Cant get near him

no real ermac lets you jump on them. they aa everything or tkp you.
they shouldn't let you get close anyways, there is no neutral game because of his zoning. so its either you are in or out.

reptile? just crouch block and jab everything. reptile isnt that bad for ermac. especially if ermac gets momentum going. its so hard to get out.

there is no best ermac as of yet. floe is the only ermac to get good placements and i dont consider him best ermac what so ever.
he does nothing that pushes ermac to the next level. and all the players who play ermac and do push him dont make it out to as many tournies

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Id say Floe and Bone

both have played in tournaments and done well with them and considered tops with ermac

Ive never seen the guy King recommended and foxy but i trust their judgement but all else mentioned are ehh

I've played kamikaze_joten. I'd have to say he's the best ermac I've played (online). I play sub so it's a matchup in his favor but for sure he's got everything about ermac down, you want tips you ask that guy.

Geoffmeister

PS4/EU Ermac main
I've played kamikaze_joten. I'd have to say he's the best ermac I've played (online). I play sub so it's a matchup in his favor but for sure he's got everything about ermac down, you want tips you ask that guy.
not necesarily need tips, just wanted to see some footage to know if people know something about him I dont.
thanks for the answers, guys. Ermac does seem unpopular with the "better" players

McNasty

Moist.
Metzos from the most recent super vs battle was really good played smart and had anti air d1's to big combos on lock. I believe they mentioned he was from italy or something.

Also michael angelo was really good with him when that was his main.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
not necesarily need tips, just wanted to see some footage to know if people know something about him I dont.
thanks for the answers, guys. Ermac does seem unpopular with the "better" players
There arent many tournament players who see ermac as being to place top 3 anymore. Too many negatives against him

Also shout outs to players who think ermac owns CSZ....yea he owns CSZ players who DIVE kick 100%

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
There are many, not just one.
Best and most accurate post in the entire thread! lol

Just realized this topic is asking online or offline players? Offline obviously Floe is the most known Ermac player, online there's a few but if you want to see mine in action, here's mine having nice matches vs. CD ;)

I was gonna suggest you come to the wharf sometime but then I saw you're from belgium.

Dark_Rob

Noob
LI Joe and Floe are at the top as far as tournament level Ermac goes. But LI Joe doesn't play anymore and I don't think floe takes the game that seriously anymore. Josh99 is about the best up and coming Ermac I've seen at tournaments recently. He has a bright future ahead of him.