What's new

Strategy Best Deep jump kick combos?

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
The one i use now is: DJK, d4, lift, jk, telepunch, dash, 12, telepush 35%
i was wondering if there are any other ones that could possibly increase my damage output or and more practical? (not that this isnt practical)
zaf Metzos Big D
Thanks in Advance!

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
The one i use now is: DJK, d4, lift, jk, telepunch, dash, 12, telepush 35%
i was wondering if there are any other ones that could possibly increase my damage output or and more practical? (not that this isnt practical)
zaf Metzos Big D
Thanks in Advance!
DJK tp 22 lift B12F1 dash TKP, jk tp d1 TKP. I think it does 40% dmg, but i dont remember for sure.

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
Just did one now that does 37%. DJK, dash, 2, lift, jk, telepunch, dash, 2, TKP
the timing on the first 2 seems pretty strict. i feel it has to be almost instant after the djk. also after a couple of minutes of trying i see you have to be, whats seems like at the lowest possible point you can djk. maybe this could be used on characters with big hitboxes i.e. sheeva,kenshi, freddy, etc? ill do some more tests.
and thanks for the good find:)

zaf

professor
Mid screen : djk~teleport dash 2~tks dash b12f1 dash tkp = 37%

Corner: djk b2,b1~tks jk~teleport 2,2~tkp = 42%

Metzos
For the mid screen one I posted I can't seem to land 22 after the teleport like you posted, and they always drop after the first 2. Can you confirm this works?

I would stick to the one like this

Djk dash d4~tks jk~teleport dash 12~tkp

The reason being you kind of need to hit confirm the djk into teleport and that might not be reliable. Though would suck to go for this and have the teleport blocked. Also the one Big D posted is crazy strict for 2% extra and there is nothing wrong with 35% for a djk combo

Error

DF2+R2
Easiest one is DJK lift JK teleport dash 22 push 39% or just 2 push if you don't think the 22 will hit.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
zaf, it can be done, its just a little tricky. Tried it just now against KL. I have found two more. 1st one is the one Error posted, you just need to do a quick dash after the DJK. The second one goes like this: DJK dash lift jk tp jk tp d1 TKP. Does 41% dmg without meter. I believe that is his strongest one without meter after a DJK.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
one of my favorite things about ermac. he combos off of jks and uppercuts like no other. crossover? eat a uppercut into lift combo. that hitbox on ermacs uppercut is ridiculous. to me at least a character that can easily combo off jks is always a pain ie kitana, ermac, cage mainly cuz i use a fireball heavy character and when you make a read and jump a fb you either get the jk combo or advantage off blocked deep jk. thats tough for me.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
one of my favorite things about ermac. he combos off of jks and uppercuts like no other. crossover? eat a uppercut into lift combo. that hitbox on ermacs uppercut is ridiculous. to me at least a character that can easily combo off jks is always a pain ie kitana, ermac, cage mainly cuz i use a fireball heavy character and when you make a read and jump a fb you either get the jk combo or advantage off blocked deep jk. thats tough for me.
Yes Ermac's uppercut has probably the best hitbox in the game when used correctly, plus the dmg from it is really rewarding.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Yes Ermac's uppercut has probably the best hitbox in the game when used correctly, plus the dmg from it is really rewarding.
cyrax has a slightly better,cant remember what i uppercut but it was from slightly closer from sweep range,was loling at the range

teh_jawNie

Teh God Himself

JiK, Tele, Dash, 2 2, Lift, Dash, B1 2 F1, dash, push - 39%

good dmg and very simple if you can land the Kick

VOR

Noob
I used to do djk tele all the time but now I've realized that doing djk lift or 2 lift or d4 lift is a better hit confirmable option.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
at 1:25 (It won't let me embed timestamped videos anymore noooo!)

DJK > Lift > JK xx Teleport > JK xx Teleport > D1 xx Push 41% Midscreen

Reactions: VOR