What's new

Best Dc Char that has never been and probably will never be in any injustice?

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Renee Montoya
Amanda Waller
Big Barda
Granny Goodness
Black Orchid
Midnighter and Apollo (Bats/Supes premier skins plz!!!)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Pretty sure the best one has already been picked. Starro.... This is very close to the "what dlc would you like thread" as it is hard to not just list guys you WANT to see...

Things like Starro and Detective Chimp and Snow Flame are much more with the thread topic. I doubt they will ever get in.

I do not think these guys will get in, but they "could" at some stage I guess.

Psycho Pirate (Coolest Name Ever, and just appeared in Rebirth)

Klarion the Witch Boy (Awesome, but no way will they ever have 2 different villains(?) with cat sidekicks in the one game)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Plastic Man and it's not even close.
he is another "obscure" DC guy that is started to get serious fame now and quickly becoming vogue.

I think there is a good chance this will get into the game, or one in the future.

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
he is another "obscure" DC guy that is started to get serious fame now and quickly becoming vogue.
I think there is a good chance this will get into the game, or one in the future.
I mean, he's more likely than Leatherface ever was for MKX. But if I had to bet, I'd say he won't be in. Even though I think NRS could do great things with his characterization, I doubt they want to deal with his playstyle. I can only imagine he would play like Dhalsim, and a lot of people hate Dhalsim.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Legit, if Ragman got in, I'd flip my shit. Like when I was said "I want Swamp Thing and Scarecrow' I knew my odds were pretty high that they'd make it. But Ragman? I would honestly get more hype than I did when Swamp thing got revealed, because this would come out of left field.

Why are we all of a sudden pushing this meme of a character?
Well, he was a real character, and it's hilarious, and the trait/moveset/super would be great. He does fit the requirement of someone who'd never be in a DC fighting game. I mean, I like Plastic Man, I remember him from growing up, eh, he could end up in a fighting game someday. Not Snowflame! Bane can pump his steroid juice, but no way are we going to have a guy tooting up cocaine in a major video game.

I sometimes wonder if they might never have V because it could cause controversy. People would accuse them of teaching kids hacking or some nonsense just because V is in the game.

One character that I have a certain affinity for is Man-Bat. The old Man-Bat story might have been the first comic book story I ever read that was a little more mature and adult, not the typical superhero stuff. Still, I don't see Man-Bat being a big draw, so unlikely to ever see him. Still 100x better chance of Man-Bat than Snowflame. Anybody has a better chance.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Plastic Man would be awesome. The best issue of the Injustice comic was the year four annual starring him. But I could see him actually making it in as DLC.

RexxyC

what's done is done
I have a few pics of characters I like and would like to see. Not all are really obscure but I doubt they will be in this game.

Ravager(Rose Wilson)- Deathstroke's daughter, was super badass in the New 52, would be a great character if Deathstroke doesn't return, or as a Robin premier skin.

Lady Shiva- one of the best DC hth fighters, definitely comparable to Ra's Al Guhl, Bruce Wayne, Slade Wilson, etc

Red Tornado- I have no idea what the fuck his powers actually are but he was lit in Young Justice.

Owlman(Earth 3)- Thomas Wayne Jr. of Earth 3, he is the Crime Syndicate mirror to Batman. Rather than becoming Owlman to avenge the death of the Waynes by Joe Chill, Owlman arranged for his Alfred to kill Thomas and Martha and even Bruce when he decides he didn't want to kill his parents alongside Owlman. Similar to Batman he is the intellectual and strategical backbone to his team, but is far more ruthless obviously. He does have one redeeming/sad quality though, how much he misses Bruce and always wanting to find a new brother, longing for his own twisted idea of a family, going as far as to save Nightwing's life from the Crime Syndicate since he lost his own Dick Grayson from Earth 3. A premier skin for Batman would definitely be appropriate imo, he's too similar with his capabilities to Batman to warrant a new slot.

Owlman- Thomas Wayne Jr. of the normal earth, still very sadistic and hateful towards Bruce/Batman, just not nearly as cool as Earth 3 Owlman, but would still be a decent addition. He has more differences to Batman to where he could possibly be his own character while Earth 3 Owlman really couldn't with Batman in the game.

Talon- the Court of Owls's greatest assassin, Dick Grayson's ancestor, looks super badass. He couldn't really compete with any of these characters though, he has enhanced strength but not to the level of Superman or even Bane, he got fucked up by Batman while Batman was practically on the brink of death.
I could see Shiva as a premium Canary skin honestly.

Error

DF2+R2
Legit, if Ragman got in, I'd flip my shit. Like when I was said "I want Swamp Thing and Scarecrow' I knew my odds were pretty high that they'd make it. But Ragman? I would honestly get more hype than I did when Swamp thing got revealed, because this would come out of left field.
Don't Ragman's powers only affect evil people or something? And can he do anything other than wrapping you in his rag?

CrazyFingers

Don't Ragman's powers only affect evil people or something? And can he do anything other than wrapping you in his rag?
Well no he gets his power from evil people (their souls are in the patches that make up his suit) and he's got more than just wrapping people up (tho he CAN wrap people up, in Injustice he actually almost consumed Superman in rags before Shazam was like "Nah brah")

CrazyFingers

His powers include super strength, speed, endurance, teleportation, sensing evil and flying/walking in water (kind of)