What's new

Question Best damage Tag: Subzero & Reptile

Wigy

There it is...
pretty sure theres a situational one off of b121 (tag acid ball) then you do 214 (ex slide) -they can block this bit obviously but you have enough adv to do it safely
The slide knocks them into the acid ball and it does ridiculous damage can't remember how to end it, but if fiddle about with that i think u can get around 60

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
pretty sure theres a situational one off of b121 (tag acid ball) then you do 214 (ex slide) -they can block this bit obviously but you have enough adv to do it safely
The slide knocks them into the acid ball and it does ridiculous damage can't remember how to end it, but if fiddle about with that i think u can get around 60
Then it is 60%
Is it midscreen or wall?
Thanks man!

Last edited:

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Note: I just want to know combos combining both players. The combos made by a single player and finishes on the other, do not interest me.
EX: 321 reptile, ed, jp,4bb3, 32bb2, 32L1 This does not, I want combinations of both

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
I have an idea. Let reptile do a slow ball. From fullscreen. Then switch to sub zero do full charge b2 then uppercut. Then the forceball should it and you do 214 xray
Yes! is good idea. But are 4 bars. is posible in versus with first strike gain un bar. Thanks!! ( I thing change 321 for other combination. hehe)

Wigy

There it is...
Yeah pretty sure if you do an acid ball tag at full screen with subby, Jip B12 ex slide it will knock them into it for big damage. Depending on location u could maybe use to start uppercut combo. Maybe mess with that. Also, off standing 1(acid ball tag) it spawns an acid ball in the centre of the arena. (the acid ball has to come out really quick and hitconfirm off the 1, you'll see what i mean). You can mess with that

Badfulgore

Beta Tester
Yeah pretty sure if you do an acid ball tag at full screen with subby, Jip B12 ex slide it will knock them into it for big damage. Depending on location u could maybe use to start uppercut combo. Maybe mess with that. Also, off standing 1(acid ball tag) it spawns an acid ball in the centre of the arena. (the acid ball has to come out really quick and hitconfirm off the 1, you'll see what i mean). You can mess with that
yeah right, thank you very much!
I fully understand the situation: Ice + Slow ball or Slow ball + Slow ball

but I've only had three hours of practice by teams of reptile and subzero. I need time to assess the potential
Thanks for help me comunity :)