What's new

Besides me, ...

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Is there anyone who still goes to this site without even playing this game anymore? I've lost interest in it like 2 months ago yet I'm still here(though mostly in Off-topic and Other games section).

I mean, I still think it's a good game and it will still remain as one of my favorite games of all time.Maybe it's just the fact that online is unforgivable and it leaves me no choice but to cry in training mode or occasionally play when my friend comes over.

The only reason I would still constantly play this game is if it survives next year and I'll be playing with the MTL dudes.

Mr. Mileena

Warrior
Is there anyone who still goes to this site without even playing this game anymore? I've lost interest in it like 2 months ago yet I'm still here(though mostly in Off-topic and Other games section).

I mean, I still think it's a good game and it will still remain as one of my favorite games of all time.Maybe it's just the fact that online is unforgivable and it leaves me no choice but to cry in training mode or occasionally play when my friend comes over.

The only reason I would still constantly play this game is if it survives next year and I'll be playing with the MTL dudes.
Yeah, I haven't played it since early August. (maybe twice since then for a bit because I tried getting back into it, but it reminded me of why it quit)

I still visit the site, support streams, and give some insight on the girl fighters.

You aren't alone.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Yeah, I haven't played it since early August. (maybe twice since then for a bit because I tried getting back into it, but it reminded me of why it quit)

I still visit the site, support streams, and give some insight on the girl fighters.

You aren't alone.
Exactly, everytime I play it, it reminds me of why I shouldn't.(Means online)

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Haven't played since early June, and before that week of June, I had been on a 2 month hiatus.

It's not that I lost interest or let the lag bother me; I just have serious OCD, and cannot get into games with records and online ranks because of it. In other words, I quit cause I became a tad obsessed (last time I played, I think I stayed playing for 17 hours straight). This game made me quit online games in general.

steelslither

XBL : STEELSLITHER
Haven't played since early June, and before that week of June, I had been on a 2 month hiatus.

It's not that I lost interest or let the lag bother me; I just have serious OCD, and cannot get into games with records and online ranks because of it. In other words, I quit cause I became a tad obsessed (last time I played, I think I stayed playing for 17 hours straight). This game made me quit online games in general.
This is exactly why I kinda stopped playing as well. The addiction with this game really gets to me sometimes and it's really hard for me to fall asleep after a hardcore session of online play.