What's new

Question - Killer berserker restand frames

KGA Prosaic

RM Prosaic
You're asking for Leatherface to have something garenteed on hit. Idk if you noticed, but that isn't his forte. We stay pressing d3 to teach people to not poke in hit advantage. Yeah. Take that 3%

omooba

fear the moobs
You're asking for Leatherface to have something garenteed on hit. Idk if you noticed, but that isn't his forte. We stay pressing d3 to teach people to not poke in hit advantage. Yeah. Take that 3%
i didn't say guaranteed i said plus like plus 1 or shit even neutral. just don't want to do a combo ender that makes it their turn. is all

Ghosty1981

Dog will hunt!
There is no way that I'm familiar with. Your best bet, as said above, is d3. It doesn't combo, but it prevents most pokes.

BS2 is just in an unfortunate place right now. Even BS2ex isn't that great except in the corner, and even there it barely gets you an OH/low knockdown from 22 or bf3.

BS2 is always a risk, and I don't see that changing.

Ghosty1981

Dog will hunt!
Just F4 for the restand.
F4 used to guarantee stuff but they nerfed it because... reasons.
Most obnoxious change, IMO. The only use of f4 was to extend combos with a restand, and they took that away outside the corner. It wasn't OP, didn't lead to a vortex, was already to slow to use in most situations.

I miss the old f4.

jmt

Noob
Yea but they can't wake up and I immediately go for a d3, throw or start pressure with f12. I get people with all 3 of those things a lot.