What's new

Battle Edition, like it or not

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Im personaly love the stick. Ill be getting a ball top of course, but the buttons and shell are awesome.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

Komatose

The Prettiest
Like I've said before, I don't know why, but no matter how many people say the buttons are nice, I will always assume they feel like some cheap Hori shit. Why? I do not know, to be honest. Other than that, the stick looks fancy and great. Especially the lights. I love lights.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
For playing stock for the first time in almost 15 years I am adapting very well too it. I find it easy to use and comfortable with my own button config. I decided to go all stick for fighters from now on so I just received an Eight arc fusion. I will break that out in a couple weeks when I get used to stick.

Overall I love it. It's a stick for someone wanting to learn stick but are on the fence if they want to get a more expensive one.

I just swapped the stick to a JLF and swapped out the button with sanwa micro switches. Very happy with this stick now. Nice and compact. Feels like the brawl sticks. Nowe we need a template so we can customize the art.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
I just swapped the stick to a JLF and swapped out the button with sanwa micro switches. Very happy with this stick now. Nice and compact. Feels like the brawl sticks. Nowe we need a template so we can customize the art.
Template is up on srk, along with the art size

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Victormaru

Beyond
Mind putting up the link to the template? I can't seem to find it. I might be interested in purchasing the stick now since I can actually customize the template. I want to be unique, you know. Plus, customizing arcade sticks is one of my hobbies. I've got tons of different customized arcade sticks and I'd love to own a Battle Edition stick with the glowing buttons, as long as I can swap out the template so that it doesn't look like everyone else's BE stick.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Mind putting up the link to the template? I can't seem to find it. I might be interested in purchasing the stick now since I can actually customize the template. I want to be unique, you know. Plus, customizing arcade sticks is one of my hobbies. I've got tons of different customized arcade sticks and I'd love to own a Battle Edition stick with the glowing buttons, as long as I can swap out the template so that it doesn't look like everyone else's BE stick.
http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/137307/the-new-official-arcade-stick-art-thread-no-image-quoting/p1

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
The LEDs work well as a dirty tactic. You can blind your opponent with them. Or, you can hold a rave in your living room, with the strobe feature!