What's new

Battle Arena Quarter Finals Winners Announced, Gameplay Footage is LIVE!

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Batman looks godlike. I don't know, I'm still not really impressed at all by Green Lantern's gameplay. It feels like a noob is playing him lmfao. The Aquaman player should have won that one.

I get the impression that it's some online random playing Green Lantern lol.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I am waiting for the usual bus of complainers to stop off at this thread :D

Karried I do think that the stage interactions look cool, but as far as high level play, once you've seen them or been chipped out by them for the 1000th time, I think a lot of people will appreciate the option to toggle them on/off.

Karried I do think that the stage interactions look cool, but as far as high level play, once you've seen them or been chipped out by them for the 1000th time, I think a lot of people will appreciate the option to toggle them on/off.
I just view them as a expansion of the characters tool set.

Yeah I'm already tired of the fortress of solitude on with the monster thing gnawing on necks. But I see these happening rarely in competitive play unless for unbreakable damage.

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!

Nope...

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Joker got to show off a little bit more, but I'm just not seeing it. GL looks way better in that vid than he did the last. Batman looks like my main, and Supes looked way better this time around. Overall I'm very pleased. Muahahahahaha.