What's new

Battle Arena Quarter Finals, Voting is LIVE!

Last week we took a bit of a hiatus from the Battle Arena which is being hosted by Warner Bros. and NetherRealm Studios for their upcoming Fighting Game, Injustice: Gods Among Us. However we were still treated with several new trailers and information. Nonetheless, we are back this week, ready to kick off Super Fights of the Quarter Finals! Who will win this week? The contestants for this week are none other than the Winners who advanced, from Super Fight 1, Batman, and Super Fight 2, Wonder Woman. Super Fight 3, The Flash, Super Fight 4, Joker, Super Fight 5, Aquaman, Super Fight 6, Green Lantern, Super Fight 7, Superman and Super Fight 8, Green Arrow.

Be sure to visit injustice.dccomics.com to vote!

Skitzo

Noob
Some of these are already voted for me? Like Green Lantern & Superman, I can't even change & vote for the other person

I thought they were supposed to be posting matches today? Man NRS if fucking slack as hell.
No, what made you think that? It's always been voting first for the week and then the matches on Friday.

EDIT: As for my votes. Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, and Superman.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
No, what made you think that? It's always been voting first for the week and then the matches on Friday.
I thought the point of them not showing anything at all last week was to get the voting done and show fights today. Wtf man, this is bullshit just gimme the game already.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Batman vs Wonder Woman- Wonder Woman has beaten Batman before she can do it again
Flash vs Joker- how do people think Joker even stand a chance Flash is one of the most op heroes there is
Aquaman vs Green Lantern- probably close no idea who would win
Superman vs Green Arrow- Superman has beaten Batman so he can easily take Green Arrow

Wow, I did NOT expect NRS/WB to blow their load this much, this is a lot of load to take.

I was expecting, Wonder Woman vs Batman and Flash vs Joker this week, and next week, Green Lantern vs Aquaman and Superman vs Green Arrow.

Because the Semi-Finals start on the 25th, which gives us 2 weeks from today, totally didn't expect all 4 matches in 1 week.

I thought the point of them not showing anything at all last week was to get the voting done and show fights today. Wtf man, this is bullshit just gimme the game already.
No. There was no voting going on last week, not a single thread about the voting going on last week, so how could you even make that assumption?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
No. There was no voting going on last week, not a single thread about the voting going on last week, so how could you even make that assumption?
I was unaware a thread had to be made for everything that happens ever. That was what I heard plain and simple man. I'll go make a thread and apologize to you specifically right now.

trufenix

bye felicia
I'm actually having trouble deciding Aquaman v GL. I feel like GL should take it, but I can't think of a good reason why. Like, its constructs, but there's no way Aquaman couldn't use water or his staff to protect from any of it.