What's new

Battle Arena Finals Voting is LIVE

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Batman cannot beat Superman, you may think it's my bias as a Supes fan or a person that doesn't like Batman but, realistically, there is no reason Batman should be able to defeat ANY of the main Leaguers if both parties know that they're gonna end up fighting.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I haven't voted on any battle arenas thus far, but I figure I'd do it now. I had the unfortunate luck of having my gf walk in on me while I was looking at it and she basically forced me to vote for Batman. Oh well...at least I get a free skin and I can rub it in everyone's face because I voted for the winner. :)

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I've read a great many comics, I've heard this debate a great many times. And in a straight out fight, it's always Superman. Always. Yes he has obvious weaknesses, like Kryptonite, Sonics and Magic but everyone forgets that Batman has weaknesses too, like say the inability to block Superman's heat vision which he fires while chilling in outer-space.

There's a reason the goddamn Batman has "plans" against Superman. Because he's afraid.

The Dark Knight

The World's Greatest Detective
well a kryptonite fill brass knuc might have another thing to say about it XD

well that's one of ways he can win at least.

I voted batman. In three firghts he has beaten superman 3 times. Batman always carries kryptonite on him and he knows very basic magic if it comes to that. He knows Judo and ninjitsu. his suit has answers to freeze breath, heat vision, super strength, etc. Superman is going to get bodied
3 times? I only know of two times(Dark Knight Returns and Armageddon 1999[I think]), both were in alternate futures, and both were with Kryptonite and assistance. Oh, and both were in Crime Alley. And no, Batman does NOT carry Kryptonite with him at all times. He's not THAT stupid.

The Dark Knight

The World's Greatest Detective
well then I guess he has to somehow out smart him some how XD

well maybe he can exploit superman's kind nature.