What's new

Battle Arena Finals + First DLC Reveal + You Could WIN a FREE Code for INJUSTICE

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Not trying to be insensitive or anything, but why should the bombing affect the final Battle Arena?

That doesnt make any sense to me.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I cant think of one reason why the bombing is an acceptable reason to cancel the stream.

Isn't NRS in Chicago? It was fucked up but it wasn't 9/11 two or anything.

My heart goes out to the dead but that and this are completely unrelated, so weird.

Me thinks this is just a lame excuse to cover up some kind of fuck up.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
How is canceling a damn video game stream "respect".

As if showing two virtual characters duke it out would be disrespectful or something.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I cant think of one reason why the bombing is an acceptable reason to cancel the stream.

My heart goes out to the dead but that and this are completely unrelated, so weird.

exactly and not like Boston was JUST BOMBED - it was bombed hours ago - like what the fuck are they cancelling it now? 30 minutes before? I and a lot of people having things tomorrow stayed fucking up untill now 3 30 AM for this!! I AM ANGRY
and May all the victims R.I.P
and the ones injured get well soon

trufenix

bye felicia

There it is.

How bout, there are probably a couple people in the entire city of Boston who were hype for this and now can't participate?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
How about they should be worried about their city and their safety, if they cant watch a damned video game stream they can wait a day or two to catch up on it.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Oh dear, I suppose I can understand being respectful and delaying it, but at the same time I don't see how a fight between Superman and Batman could be seen as offensive? I guess it's that today has already seen enough senseless violence I suppose.

In any case, I'll still play the game tonight and the DLC will wait, given the reason you can't really be annoyed.

EDIT: No one cares about the result of the Batman vs. Superman fight anyway.

exactly and not like Boston was JUST BOMBED - it was bombed hours ago - like what the fuck are they cancelling it now? 30 minutes before? I and a lot of people having things tomorrow stayed fucking up untill now 3 30 AM for this!! I AM ANGRY
and May all the victims R.I.P
and the ones injured get well soon
Well poor you, if you have things to do tomorrow. They wanted to do this to show respect, sorry you can't wait a day or two for an announcement of a freaking DLC character

trufenix

bye felicia
How about they should be worried about their city and their safety, if they cant watch a damned video game stream they can wait a day or two to catch up on it.
Or, how bout NRS delay the stream and all the children of the world with their panties in a bunch wait a few days while a major metropolitan city gets it shit together so we can all be fans together?

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
There it is.

How bout, there are probably a couple people in the entire city of Boston who were hype for this and now can't participate?
really? coz i think the bombing was like HOURS ago and they just cancelled? why?
Maybe they didn't have everything ready that's why they cancelled coz otherwise they would cancel as soon as they heard.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
You're acting like the entire city has been leveled, or it's internet connection has been disabled.

This stream isn't significant enough to warrant a delay out of "respect".

And if you think that many people seriously affected by this bombing give enough shits about this game to care about missing a stream you might be taking this game a little too seriously. This isn't the messiah of the gaming world, it's just a new fighter.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Or, how bout NRS delay the stream and all the children of the world with their panties in a bunch wait a few days while a major metropolitan city gets it shit together so we can all be fans together?
Well poor you, if you have things to do tomorrow. They wanted to do this to show respect, sorry you can't wait a day or two for an announcement of a freaking DLC character
ok guys let's not play I am compassionate you are heartless game here - I am right and yes i would be ok if they cancelled WHEN THEY HEARD ABOUT IT - not wait, make people wait around the world for hours and just 30 minutes before the stream cancel - it's not about DLC - more like why are they cancelling like 30 minutes before the stream

tazzmission

Banned
really? coz i think the bombing was like HOURS ago and they just cancelled? why?
Maybe they didn't have everything ready that's why they cancelled coz otherwise they would cancel as soon as they heard.
it was around 2:55 pm boston time when it happened dude...............

it takes days even months to figure something like this out

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Guise, Lobo's Young Justice voice actor's name is listed on the Injustice IMDB page anyway, so...

Reactions: RYX

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Now I really don't give a damn, because this shit drops tomorrow, it's just the fact that they did this and the reason behind it is so baffling to me.

Living Corpse

Champion
Not trying to be insensitive or anything, but why should the bombing affect the final Battle Arena?

That doesnt make any sense to me.
Someone at NRS could know someone who was hurt in the bombings like friends or relatives and the company is probably postponing this so they can visit them and make sure they're all right.

I understand that but what I don't get is can't the rest of the staff who aren't affected still do this while the others are let off the job early?Reality TV shows are not stopping. I agree, not trying to sound like a dick but when it effects only a number of people in the company why would it effect all of them?

trufenix

bye felicia
You're acting like the entire city has been leveled, or it's internet connection has been disabled.

This stream isn't significant enough to warrant a delay out of "respect".

And if you think that many people seriously affected by this bombing give enough shits about this game to care about missing a stream you might be taking this game a little too seriously. This isn't the messiah of the gaming world, it's just a new fighter.
That's the fucking point, asshole. If a family member of mine (or even a corner of my house) was fucked today, the last thing I'd be worried about is a stream, and it would be fucking boss if it turns out the guys putting on the show held it up for a day so I didn't miss this event that I had been hyped for for days.

An act of compassion is WAY more significant than the tiny inconvenience this causes.