What's new

Battle Arena Finals, DLC Reveal, and Recap!

Mulder

King of Heroes
Lobo's been a enemy of Supes. Sure he's fought other heroes but he's mostly associated with Superman.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Funny thing is, having now seen so much of the game and having played it for hours, I didn't think the Superman / Batman fight would be much of anything. I'm happy to say I was hype when that fight was going down, Bat's jumping off the elevator then hitting him into the transition looked nice. Time to go into the lab and fid some sweet set-ups!

Snakewise

Warwilf?
Tara Strong is a babe. I would hit it.
I may pop in Senior Trip just for some Tara action. Now that I think about it, that movie has everything you could ever need. Tara Strong being overtly sexual, Hawkeye, Max Headroom, Tommy Chong, a kid in the hall, and people bonding over the discussion of Freddy vs Jason. Everything.

Anyway, I'm of the opinion that Lobo is a good start. Still, let's hope it gets better from there.

Delriach

Sindelly
Funny thing is, having now seen so much of the game and having played it for hours, I didn't think the Superman / Batman fight would be much of anything. I'm happy to say I was hype when that fight was going down, Bat's jumping off the elevator then hitting him into the transition looked nice. Time to go into the lab and fid some sweet set-ups!
There are tons of cool interactable setup like that. You can actually cancel strings into interactables as if they are special attacks. It's awesome :p

Onilordasmodeus

There are tons of cool interactable setup like that. You can actually cancel strings into interactables as if they are special attacks. It's awesome :p
I agree. I'm slowly coming to terms with how meter dependent some characters are with their higher end wall bounce combos (Green Arrow), but it's still so early yet, and there's still so much to play with as I'm sure I'm over looking / havent discovered a bunch. Regardless, every match I play is becoming increasingly more dynamic as I realize all the stuff you can interact with, and the set-ups that can come from them.

On another note, great job on stage! You and Bit played well, and I was pleasently surprised to hear that you and he did all the GP for the Battle Arena fights. They were all pretty good. Question (and I don't know if you can answer this): why was the Superman vs Green Arrow fight so short? Was it scripted? Or did one of you just get creamed.

Delriach

Sindelly
I agree. I'm slowly coming to terms with how meter dependent some characters are with their higher end wall bounce combos (Green Arrow), but it's still so early yet, and there's still so much to play with as I'm sure I'm over looking / havent discovered a bunch. Regardless, every match I play is becoming increasingly more dynamic as I realize all the stuff you can interact with, and the set-ups that can come from them.

On another note, great job on stage! You and Bit played well, and I was pleasently surprised to hear that you and he did all the GP for the Battle Arena fights. They were all pretty good. Question (and I don't know if you can answer this): why was the Superman vs Green Arrow fight so short? Was it scripted? Or did one of you just get creamed.
We didn't actually do all the videos. Though I did oversee pretty much all of them. Slips did a few and a few other QA guys did as well (Tyler, Jim, Wynston). Me, Steve, and Brad did the majority of the fights.

And Arrow was getting bodied by votes so it seems appropriate to show him getting squashed lol. That was done by Brad and Jim.

In the videos I used Lex (v Joker), Grundy (v Lantern), Batman (for all his matches), Arrow (for black adam's reveal), shazam (vs doomsday for his reveal), flash (vs shazam), and Harley. The rest I overlooked and there's one more vid still unreleased.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
glad to see that Batman won this shit ! Batman is the man !!

and Lobo seems he will be fun and hype character ..... he is a bamf !

Onilordasmodeus

We didn't actually do all the videos. Though I did oversee pretty much all of them. Slips did a few and a few other QA guys did as well (Tyler, Jim, Wynston). Me, Steve, and Brad did the majority of the fights.

And Arrow was getting bodied by votes so it seems appropriate to show him getting squashed lol. That was done by Brad and Jim.

In the videos I used Lex (v Joker), Grundy (v Lantern), Batman (for all his matches), Arrow (for black adam's reveal), shazam (vs doomsday for his reveal), flash (vs shazam), and Harley. The rest I overlooked and there's one more vid still unreleased.
Good...no, great stuff man! Thanks for the reply! Like I said, all the fights were dope, and if stream matches can get that hype (which I'm fairly sure they will), I'm sure we have a ton more to see. I acutally sent a bunch of those fights to my "none FG" friends to get a rise out of them. They enjoyed them too.

Wouldn't have been the last Battle Arena without some clip of greased up horn guy.

On a less disturbing note, it really looked like Supes had this one. But as long as the fight was in the Batcave, Bats had all of his shiny gadgets available. Kal should know better than to challenge Batman on his own turf. It just ends badly.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This was awesome. Kevin Smith was really funny and that narrator guy for the recap saying GL "destroyed" Grundy 6 to 1 in votes was hilarious