What's new

Battle and Brew Tournament Overview

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
Placements
1. Clinthebeast
2. Pig of the Hut
3. Lord of the Fly
ggs to all the guys that I met and played. ATL offline scene ftw.

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
ggs crew~ i think i was 4th? :p thanks to pig and fly for eliminating me for the 2nd time in a tournament, jerks! much love to everyone, see yall next time

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Yea beeneeweenees got 4th and almost beat me in probably my most frustrating match of the night.

Your zoning Kano was absolutely tough and really frustrated CSz. Great games man, your Kano makes me nervous

Great games!!!!!

Shout out to Cyuss strike and RTO toxic for pulling the biggest upsets of the night beating Atl batman Lao

Both very impressive and fly went to the edge against viper's Freddy.

VGGS all around

I vow to never ever lose to a Sonya again, came home and have been working on it all night since

That Cunt will die lol !!!

Argh!!!!!!!

Congrats clint, videos coming soon

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
Yea beeneeweenees got 4th and almost beat me in probably my most frustrating match of the night.

Your zoning Kano was absolutely tough and really frustrated CSz. Great games man, your Kano makes me nervous

Great games!!!!!

Shout out to Cyuss strike and RTO toxic for pulling the biggest upsets of the night beating Atl batman Lao

Both very impressive and fly went to the edge against viper's Freddy.

VGGS all around

I vow to never ever lose to a Sonya again, came home and have been working on it all night since

That Cunt will die lol !!!

Argh!!!!!!!

Congrats clint, videos coming soon
you played great man, and I shouldve went rep v Viper, I think I couldve done better T____T
I want some matches next week too.
also
those awa matches man xD
<3

SZSR

Noob
Wish I could've been there, it looked like a lot of fun. ATL MK scene is growing, I don't think we can contain this hype in GA for much longer before it reaches other states.

gdf

Noob
I just watched the stream, I didn't think it was blatantly obvious that I get really nervous when I start losing. I usually try to hide it.
I also gotta learn not to jump and dive kick so much, commentators (I believe it was Pig and Toxic) knew that I was throwing out random crap hoping that it would work.
Still whether it is a large group of people or small group of people, these MK tournaments are fun, and I hope to see some more of those new faces in future events. Because despite the fact that we are there to have a good time, I still want to have people return and make the community even larger.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
I just watched the stream, I didn't think it was blatantly obvious that I get really nervous when I start losing. I usually try to hide it.
I also gotta learn not to jump and dive kick so much, commentators (I believe it was Pig and Toxic) knew that I was throwing out random crap hoping that it would work.
Still whether it is a large group of people or small group of people, these MK tournaments are fun, and I hope to see some more of those new faces in future events. Because despite the fact that we are there to have a good time, I still want to have people return and make the community even larger.
Yea you just have to play a little safer.. Throwing out stuff like that will you get you punished.
Tournies are fun regardless in my opinion, I just love everyone there and the experience is great

Pig Of The Hut

Hey Guys check out these Videos from our first Atlanta Battle + Brew Tournament. This is a huge step in the right direction for the MK community in Atlanta as Battle and Brew has picked up Mortal Kombat due to high demand in its Monthly Rotation for tournaments.

We had 20 entries

Next One is 11/10/11

Mortal Kombat 9 1v1
1st Place - Clint The Beast (He was going to Season's Beatings but couldnt get off work, he would have done well)
2nd Place - Pig Of The Hut
3rd Place - Lord of the Fly

Battle and Brew Beer Chug Contest
Top Tier Pig of the Hut
False Start Tier BeerGuyEd
Drunk Tier Lord of the Fly

Enjoy and we promise to focus harder on our commentary as a group. We feel Atlanta has a strong scene in terms of activity and players who can compete with the Likes of VSM, AZ and So Cal.

Pig of the Hut vs BeerguyED vs Lord of the Fly - Battle and Brew Beer Chug Contest

Lord of the Fly VS Beeneeweenees Losers Semis

FireMedic vs Atl_Virus

Lord of the fly vs Clint the Beast Winners Quarter finals

Pig of the hut vs Beeneeweenees Winners Semi Finals

Pig of the Hut vs Clint the Beast Winners Finals

Pig of the hut vs Lord of the Fly Losers Finals

Pig of the Hut vs Clint the Beast Grand Finals

Clint came out to ReSe in Charlotte, NC yesterday and beat all of us NC chumps. Congrats, Clint. It was great playing against you!

Pig Of The Hut

Clint came out to ReSe in Charlotte, NC yesterday and beat all of us NC chumps. Congrats, Clint. It was great playing against you!
Oh really?? Nice... Yea i got something for him next time.

I had ABSOLUTELY no idea what sonya was capable of. I didnt know/understand her strings now I do and i got something for it next time.

It'll be different match

Love playing Clint, one of the best unknown players

Oh really?? Nice... Yea i got something for him next time.

I had ABSOLUTELY no idea what sonya was capable of. I didnt know/understand her strings now I do and i got something for it next time.

It'll be different match

Love playing Clint, one of the best unknown players
His Sonya is beastly. He bodied me with his Reptile which was top notch as well.

He was very friendly and seemed like a great guy.