What's new

Batman's reversal tech.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Yup it works with J2 but is better use the j3 because if you decide you want to go back or up front.
My guess is J3 definitely crosses up and J2 is probably more ambiguous. Good to have both options. This is awesome tech.

My guess is J3 definitely crosses up and J2 is probably more ambiguous. Good to have both options. This is awesome tech.
when I tested this before, I think they both cross up, it just looks like it doesnt cross up so it mind fucks you a bit. The game FORCES batman to stay on the side thats against the corner, that why it looks like he's jumping at an invisible walls thats stopping him from getting OUTSIDE of the corner

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
when I tested this before, I think they both cross up, it just looks like it doesnt cross up so it mind fucks you a bit. The game FORCES batman to stay on the side thats against the corner, that why it looks like he's jumping at an invisible walls thats stopping him from getting OUTSIDE of the corner
It's bc a few patches ago they made it so bats followed by J2 does not cross up as hard in the corner. My roommate and I tested this a few months ago and Batman has increased pushback in corner combos when jumping now. Makes his easy crossup game difficult and this bullshit crossup game lethal.