What's new

Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice - Discussion Thread

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
So now we have dark haired, Hawaiian Aquaman, awkward voiced Batman, and twig-bitch Wonder Woman.

Sounds great so far.

I have never been disappointed by anything Jason Momoa has been apart of. He will play the bad ass leader of Atlantis just fine and do his role justice. He was fantastic on Stargate: Atlantis and Game of Thrones. I'm more worried about them staying true to the stories then the actors they get to portray them.

So now we have dark haired, Hawaiian Aquaman, awkward voiced Batman, and twig-bitch Wonder Woman.

Sounds great so far.
It is kinda hard to picture them bleaching his hair...though you never know. I've been saying for years Aquaman could use a redesign and I might not even care too much about making him dark haired....except that it would also make the Justice League less visually diverse since the only non dark haired member left (maybe) would be flash.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Why is it V and not VS or VERSUS? Makes it look like a court drama...
"That’s not to say that Affleck’s Batman is strictly the enemy to Cavill’s Superman’s in Dawn of Justice either, as Snyder told USA Today that the reason it’s “V” and not “Vs.” in the film’s title is “to keep it from being a straight ‘versus’ movie, even in the most subtle way.” It makes sense enough, seeing how Batman and Superman are both crime-fighters, yet are generally polar opposites in their ideals and worldview. That’s allowed for previous Batman/Superman stories (in comic book and/or animated form) to really examine and deconstruct their dual philosophies – something that Dawn of Justice is likewise aiming to do.

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
This is the first official image posted by Warner Brothers of BvS Dawn of Justice. Henry Cavil has bulked up alot(i'm guessing to keep up with ben affleck since he's also been bulking up). The image has obviously been cropped and I expect in the future we will get the full image with Batman on the Left of Superman.

And as for which sort of Batman Affleck might be playing, it seems Dawn of Justice’s Batman could fall on the darker Bale side of the Clooney-Bale spectrum. Snyder revealed that the film is planning to skip to an older, world-weary Batman: “It’s cooler to see a crusty old Batman beating the snot out of guys,” he said. gal gadot hasn't shot her scenes yet because she is still bulking up.

Reactions: Kyu

ZEROX

Noob
The suit has a lighter blue look, I really like it! And Henry Cavill clearly bulked up. So hype for this movie!