What's new

Question Batman patch changes - May 7th

I downloaded lobo and got no patch. He still has his trait with the bats being able to come out whenever. Is the patch out yet???

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I would expect it to come with the compatibility pack later today.

So the comparability pack is separate download. I've already used lobo online against someone. How is that possible if there was no comparability pack. I also have the new skin for batman. That's supposed to come with pack right?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
So the comparability pack is separate download. I've already used lobo online against someone. How is that possible if there was no comparability pack. I also have the new skin for batman. That's supposed to come with pack right?
Good point, I was thinking people didn't have the Batman skeeeeeeeeeeeen yet. Hopefully NRS doesn't make any changes and let's the game play out for a while. All of the characters are good and cheap just the way I like them.

dust.

Noob
Pretty sure there won't be any gameplay changes. From what I'm hearing, the only changes the patch is implementing are for bug fixes and the phantom hitbox on Doomsday's splash. Yippee for us!

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Good point, I was thinking people didn't have the Batman skeeeeeeeeeeeen yet. Hopefully NRS doesn't make any changes and let's the game play out for a while. All of the characters are good and cheap just the way I like them.
I disagree with ALL the characters being cheap... I think Harley and a few others are too fair for this game.

JoeX0rX

Noob
Shazam definately isn't cheap. I feel i would have played shazam more if he wasnt called shazam and didnt wear that stupid hood. I want captain marvel....

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Pako said yesterday that the only gameplay change in the path is the doomsday D3 hitbox adjustment, nothing else. The rest is bug fixes.
Justification for what I've been saying all along. All we had were rumours, no sources for changes to any character and all people could talk about were nerfs.

If it stays this way, really glad there haven't been any nerfs or buffs yet. i guess Doomsday's frog splash got nerfed/corrected depending on how you want to see it.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
He is my main. But so many people have trolled on this topic too long. Link to patch notes.
There are no changes to any character other than Doomsday. Stop being so paranoid. The patch is the compatibility pack is for Lobo and Flashpoint Batman skin.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
ohhhh geez you know what I mean luls, not everyone can be top (ultraaaa cheap tier)
No.. I don't.

I know everyone kan't be top but I wanted her to be up there.. I know the game hasn't been out that long but I don't see much potential and everything I've seen people "discover" isn't something that has changed my opinion on her. Most of it was day 1 stuff for me.

Oh well.. Kounter-picking Injustice Tier Whores like me probably shouldn't komplain.

Its really out. Its a 200 something megabite dl. His trait and all his strings stayed the same. nothing to worry about =)