What's new

Tech Batman NEW Hard Knock Down with F23

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
why i like this so much is that if i have meter i can go into j2 d2 sweep setups, or DNJ2 into safe crossover J2 b1 cancel pressure. if i don't have meter i go for this. it's soooo useful and helped me win a lot of games. for the position switch of this version im working on is 113 b3 j3 *dash under* d2 cb f23 (you can also do d2 grapple)
why this is good is because you can setup interactables you would have passed up. also you can do a mbF3 after the dash and it will crossover if they dont tech.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
why i like this so much is that if i have meter i can go into j2 d2 sweep setups, or DNJ2 into safe crossover J2 b1 cancel pressure. if i don't have meter i go for this. it's soooo useful and helped me win a lot of games. for the position switch of this version im working on is 113 b3 j3 *dash under* d2 cb f23 (you can also do d2 grapple)
why this is good is because you can setup interactables you would have passed up. also you can do a mbF3 after the dash and it will crossover if they dont tech.
why would u go for sweep if u have meter, wouldn't u just do d2 mb grapple?

btw, we gotta play again.

Pretty badass
this is the one i use and it's meterless, all you need is one bat for the cancel also good for a 112xxgrapple hit confirm,
J2 113/223 b3 j3 j2 d2xxCB f23 36% (a neat thing to is if you want more damage you can make it so all the hits hit so on approach to corner you can do mb b3 for pressure. it does 38 % if all hits hit on f23.)

i think this is batman's coolest looking meterless combo

i like to charge a MBf3 after HKD, and while charging release my bat to blow up pushblock (for one bar!) and bone wake ups! also leads to b1 and crossover j2 b1.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
now i have to get better at fighting these kinda setups, recognizing them and what not.