What's new

Batman is a sadistic creep who gets off on beating up the mentally ill and homeless

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Batman is just a rich sadistic prick who uses his wealth to basically renact the movie "surviving the game". He stalks the night looking for people who have resorted to committing crimes because Waynecorp is destroying the city forcing so many people who cannot afford to feed their families to turn to crime.

Doesn't matter if you are stealing a loaf of bread for your starving child, or in poor mental health and just really need a helping hand, batman will swoop down on you from the sky breaking your jaw into a thousand pieces, beat you into a pulp and moving on to destroy the next unlucky poor souls life.

Please do not support batman in the future!!!!!

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
batman did nothing wrong
what about being responsible for the deaths of 10's of thousands with his utterly insane "no kill" policy leading him to jailing the same unforgiving murderers over and over again, only to have them break out and kill again time and time again.

At what point does the grieving widow blame not the joker, but batman!!!!!

Also there is a great spiderman story bringing up that exact point about the green goblin, after which peter realizes how wrong he was and then kills norman. Too bad batman would rather people die in droves than correct his wrongs and end his fun little games of hurting people!!!!!!!!!

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Batman just gets off on beating people, he cannot wait to put on his bdsm bat costume and go nuts.
His fetish has gotten so bad that he decided to bring Supes down, the thought of beating someone so powerful gives him the pleasure no other thing can. What a wierdo.

what about being responsible for the deaths of 10's of thousands with his utterly insane "no kill" policy leading him to jailing the same unforgiving murderers over and over again, only to have them break out and kill again time and time again.

At what point does the grieving widow blame not the joker, but batman!!!!!

Also there is a great spiderman story bringing up that exact point about the green goblin, after which peter realizes how wrong he was and then kills norman. Too bad batman would rather people die in droves than correct his wrongs and end his fun little games of hurting people!!!!!!!!!
Batman killing ppl is just want the Joker wants and Batman doesn't negotiate with terrorists.

batman did nothing wrong

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Batman killing ppl is just want the Joker wants and Batman doesn't negotiate with terrorists.

batman did nothing wrong
Batman does worse than killing people.

You see, little billy was a great kid until one day the joker killed his father on his 1000th breakout of arkham. Billy's father never had to have died if the joker was dealt with but instead batman gave him a slap on the wrist and sent him back to arkham.

Billy was now the provider for his family, forced to grow up before his time. With his father dead because of batman, and with no real ability to get a job he joined two-faces gang in hopes to earn some money to put food on his mothers table so they wouldn't go hungry again.

First time he gets a score, batman is waiting in the wings, he savagely beats him half to death because billy was forced into this position just to survive.

Billy wakes up in the hospital, his arms and legs broken, being fed through a tube, his mother having just lost her husband, might as well just have lost her son as he is effectively a vegetable at this point.

The only way mom can even begin to pay the tens of thousands of dollars of hospital bills for her broken son, is to turn to crime.

And batman laughs on into the night, another punching bag is born.

Batman does worse than killing people.

You see, little billy was a great kid until one day the joker killed his father on his 1000th breakout of arkham. Billy's father never had to have died if the joker was dealt with but instead batman gave him a slap on the wrist and sent him back to arkham.

Billy was now the provider for his family, forced to grow up before his time. With his father dead because of batman, and with no real ability to get a job he joined two-faces gang in hopes to earn some money to put food on his mothers table so they wouldn't go hungry again.

First time he gets a score, batman is waiting in the wings, he savagely beats him half to death because billy was forced into this position just to survive.

Billy wakes up in the hospital, his arms and legs broken, being fed through a tube, his mother having just lost her husband, might as well just have lost her son as he is effectively a vegetable at this point.

The only way mom can even begin to pay the tens of thousands of dollars of hospital bills for her broken son, is to turn to crime.

And batman laughs on into the night, another punching bag is born.
Sounds like Billy should have pulled himself up by his bootstaps instead of becoming a filthy criminal. Everyone has a choice and he forgot to get health insurance so now his mother is saddled with hospital bills.
WHOS THE MONSTER NOW?

How would batman live with himself if he killed criminals? Once you get a taste of the ultimate sport its a slippery slope. Given Batman is a sociopath he'll probably be able to justify killing Billy, Jane or Sally before they have a chance to become criminals in a matter of months after he tastes his very first kill. Slippery slope.

Congrats now you've turned Batman into a baby killer.

We should all be thankful for our trust fund hero. If there was a better way to fight crime im sure he would've figured it out since hes the worlds greatest detective.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I always thought Neil Gaiman's take on Arkham in BLACK ORCHID really underlined what a shitshow Gotham is and what a monster Batman is for perpetuating its 'justice' system. It was part of Gaiman's new origin story for Poison Ivy after Crisis on Infinite Earths (the origin story that's been used for every adaptation of Ivy since).

POISON IVY: Don't you think my babies are beautiful? My pretty ones.

BLACK ORCHID: I don't like them.

POISON IVY: No. Most people don't. They only let me make my pets for "therapy". I feel better with them. Safer. One of the nursing assistants went mad. She said they scared her. That they didn't like her. That they gave her nightmares... Pathetic.

BLACK ORCHID: You're not going to help me, are you.

POISON IVY: I haven't seen sunlight for three weeks. This building stinks of madness and urine. Nobody comes to see me. Nobody phones. No romance. The only reason I haven't been raped by the guards is that they're scared of me, scared of my plants. Scared of my power. This place isn't a prison. There's no release date, no parole. Some sweaty, overweight creep asks you to go down on him to prove you're fit to mingle with society. When you're scared enough -- or hurt enough -- to be quiet, to be "good"... then they'll let you out. Or maybe they won't. And nobody gives a damn. You want me to help you? If I could be anything in the world, Miss Hybrid, I'd be you. And you're complaining?

sranc

creep
I always thought Neil Gaiman's take on Arkham in BLACK ORCHID really underlined what a shitshow Gotham is and what a monster Batman is for perpetuating its 'justice' system. It was part of Gaiman's new origin story for Poison Ivy after Crisis on Infinite Earths (the origin story that's been used for every adaptation of Ivy since).

POISON IVY: Don't you think my babies are beautiful? My pretty ones.

BLACK ORCHID: I don't like them.

POISON IVY: No. Most people don't. They only let me make my pets for "therapy". I feel better with them. Safer. One of the nursing assistants went mad. She said they scared her. That they didn't like her. That they gave her nightmares... Pathetic.

BLACK ORCHID: You're not going to help me, are you.

POISON IVY: I haven't seen sunlight for three weeks. This building stinks of madness and urine. Nobody comes to see me. Nobody phones. No romance. The only reason I haven't been raped by the guards is that they're scared of me, scared of my plants. Scared of my power. This place isn't a prison. There's no release date, no parole. Some sweaty, overweight creep asks you to go down on him to prove you're fit to mingle with society. When you're scared enough -- or hurt enough -- to be quiet, to be "good"... then they'll let you out. Or maybe they won't. And nobody gives a damn. You want me to help you? If I could be anything in the world, Miss Hybrid, I'd be you. And you're complaining?
Best depiction of Ivy and Arkham in the D.C. Universe. Neil Gaiman wrote the gospel on this one. Batman's an ineffectual piece of shit

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Best depiction of Ivy and Arkham in the D.C. Universe. Neil Gaiman wrote the gospel on this one. Batman's an ineffectual piece of shit
For real. BLACK ORCHID is one of my favorite DC minis of all time. I wish Ivy was always as scary as she is there, a real opposite number to Swamp Thing.

(I do love that Ivy and Swamp Thing are both in IJ2, because that parallel is one of my favorite things. I just don't trust that it'll factor into the story much.)