What's new

Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay trailer

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Didn't even know this trailer was out. The game looks absolutely stunning... I don't think my body is ready...

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I just finished playing Arkham Asylum a few days ago, now gonna start with City then Origins.

But didn't they capture Scarecrow in Asylum? Why do villains always escape ffs..

xWildx

I just finished playing Arkham Asylum a few days ago, now gonna start with City then Origins.

But didn't they capture Scarecrow in Asylum? Why do villains always escape ffs..
Because otherwise they wouldn't have good stories lol

And he didn't really "escape" per se, he got attacked by Croc in Croc's lair. We don't really know what happened to him... **que dun dun DUN**

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Hmm....I didn't see much "gameplay", however, this trailer/preview is goose bump inducing. I'm excited to play as Harley and love all of the mob characters. Epic series.

xWildx

Hmm....I didn't see much "gameplay", however, this trailer/preview is goose bump inducing. I'm excited to play as Harley and love all of the mob characters. Epic series.
I think they really just meant "in-engine," but yeah. There were a few good snippets of gameplay/cutscenes though.