What's new

General/Other Batman Alternate Skin Discussion.

Emanuel

Noob
Lol nah it's cool. He just has a million costumes already, but I'm okay if people want more.
I just want that 1st pic dark blue and grey skin and that's all I am asking for. I want all to have there classic counterpart skins

RYX

BIG PUSHER
None, enough Batman, Batman fans are the worst. There's 24 characters that other people enjoy to play as and like them as a character too.
Points out the roster and the following they have

Says the people who like one of said characters are the worst.

Open-mindedness at its finest.

Emanuel

Noob
None, enough Batman, Batman fans are the worst. There's 24 characters that other people enjoy to play as and like them as a character too.
You don't have to come on this thread and bash it. It shouldn't bother you in the first place because its in the batman thread topic.

You don't have to come on this thread and bash it. It shouldn't bother you in the first place because its in the batman thread topic.
How am I bashing? I said, I don't want none, this is asking which you want to see next, I want to see none.

I also interpreted the topic wrong, thought it was a troll asking which skins they want next to rub it in people who want to see costumes for other characters, because Batman already has a ton, and thought Batman fans aren't satisfied with what they have -.-.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Seeing as though I just got finished reading The Dark Knight Graphic Novels a few days ago I'd like to see that skin. I'd also love the skin from the 90's cartoon like they had in AC. You can never have enough Batman skins man.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Do we only get the Flashpoint skin if we've purchased the season pass?
I doubt it. Most DLC from NRS requires others to download compatibility packs so people with DLC can use it. Those usually come with skins. Example: Smoke's MK2 skin and Sektor and Cyrax's UMK3 skins.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Azrael. Michael Lane version if possible.
Also Tuxedo Bruce please.
Red Son Batman.
Knight (of Knight & Squire).

dust.

Noob
Damn I didn't know Batgirl was so hot lol.

And I agree that at least Deathstroke needs a new alt. I don't know about you guys, but I think his insurgency alt. is ass lol.

The Dark Knight Returns would be awesome!!!