What's new

Strategy Batgirls Scaling

So I've spent about an hour now with batgirl in the lab, just trying to come up with a few bnbs. But everything I'm coming up with is scaled to a ridiculous extent like 15 hits for 27% :|, is it just hard to find the right combos? Or is her combo scaling really bad??

Check my channel out for combo videos ranked matches montages and more http://www.youtube.com/user/TequilaMockingburd

And no I don't type my signature out everytime, im using Tapatalk app lol

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I think it's just to balance her toolkit basically, she can do a ridiculous range of stuff, but the low damage is compensation. Basically her tools allow for ridiculous combo potential, but the damage has to be scaled accordingly, otherwise she would be OP.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I am having the same problem. I cant seem to get anything to work. It is probably just as EGGXI said... she has so many great tools so she doesn't have heavy hitting combos. :16Bit
If you are doing 15 hit combos and only getting 27% that is an INJUSTICE... because b3 j2 b21 is super easy and gives you 25% for a 4 hit combo.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I hit 44 Just now. 2 bars.

It all depends on how going play tho. If you wanna go for the damage, spend the meter. If you want the reset, save the meter and sacrifice the damage.

I think her scaling is fine. She has Just about every tool for every situation, more mixups than Killer frost, speed and frame traps. Her damage must be a balance thing.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I hit 44 Just now. 2 bars.

It all depends on how going play tho. If you wanna go for the damage, spend the meter. If you want the reset, save the meter and sacrifice the damage.

I think her scaling is fine. She has Just about every tool for every situation, more mixups than Killer frost, speed and frame traps. Her damage must be a balance thing.
Yeah. I think it is probably best to just save her meter. I will just have to get used to piss poor damaging combos and rely more on skill... I miss Batman. :joker: