What's new

Tech Batgirl Wakeup Reversal & Ambiguous Cross-Up

The first options was awesome mate! never seen that before.. strict timing with the two forward dashes, but still. Amazing :) the second one is an obvious crossup, easy to just block the right way, but ofc u can MB the interactable.

You know about the bomb setup on cars and other corners u can put bombs right? Just in case u want me to return the favor of this awesome reversal tech heh..

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
The first options was awesome mate! never seen that before.. strict timing with the two forward dashes, but still. Amazing :) the second one is an obvious crossup, easy to just block the right way, but ofc u can MB the interactable.
Thanks man! The timing for the dash (it's just 1 dash) is when you see their leg start to go back towards the ground in the splat animation, or you can look at Batgirl and as you see her getting pushed back by that invisible force, dash.

Also, you can make the cross-up look more ambiguous than what I showed in the video. It's all about when you neutral jump. At a certain point, it just won't cross up anymore. The closer you do it to that point (on either side), the more ambiguous it gets.

You know about the bomb setup on cars and other corners u can put bombs right? Just in case u want me to return the favor of this awesome reversal tech heh..
What's the setup? I can image some nasty resets with her and the interactables.

Awesome find rip torn. Hey guys I found something cool, check out my thread, batgirls electrified knuckles...let me know what you guys think.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
This is awesome :) I've known you could do it on the right hand side of Atlantis for a while (because of Janky extra pocket space) but being able to do it everywhere is news to me... To the lab to get this timing down.

Thanks man! The timing for the dash (it's just 1 dash) is when you see their leg start to go back towards the ground in the splat animation, or you can look at Batgirl and as you see her getting pushed back by that invisible force, dash.

Also, you can make the cross-up look more ambiguous than what I showed in the video. It's all about when you neutral jump. At a certain point, it just won't cross up anymore. The closer you do it to that point (on either side), the more ambiguous it gets.

What's the setup? I can image some nasty resets with her and the interactables.
Yeah it's a dirty setup.. If you hit with her vortex and catch them with the bola in the corner you get a free j3 to get to the other side and lay a bomb down. If they dont tech roll the j3, you get a free MB teleport from the explosion and it leads to a new vortex/mixup situation, combo deals 28%. And you can do this over and over if you want, because of no recharge time on the bombs. Combo goes like this:

Bola - j3 - bomb - MB teleport - step back, then j2,d2,bola, 1,1,1 or b2d3. Or you can also skip the jump in, do a d2 into bola and go for another bomb setup.

Keep in mind it has to be j3, or else they will have enough time to dash out.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Been testing this out, it doesn't seem like a reverse superman's super. All his other moves reverse fine, (although both lasers shoot backwards and breath has a small hitbox at the back [wtf?]) but I can't get super to reverse

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Been testing this out, it doesn't seem like a reverse superman's super. All his other moves reverse fine, (although both lasers shoot backwards and breath has a small hitbox at the back [wtf?]) but I can't get super to reverse
You are right. It seems like a lot of supers will activate the start-up cinematic which will stand them up faster than a normal wakeup and hit as they normally would...

Aquaman's super acts the same way, although the move doesn't actually connect because batgirl still has enough frames to block after the start-up cinematic is over. From the deep will also track and hit behind aquaman, but again batgirl is safe and can block and punish.

Delayed wakeup attacks will not get reversed either.