What's new

Question Batgirl Trait

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Can someone explain the utility of the trait, is supposed to increase combo damage? because when i use trait the combos cause less damage.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Builds like way more meter. I think it was 111 or something that I used and it was 10 blocked strings for 1 bar. I tried it without trait and I got to 30 and it wasn't even a quarter full so I stopped.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Even with the huge meter gain, it doesn't help that she doesn't really need it either. I do think it sucks.

Uber

Noob
It doesn't suck, its just nothing special. Its a nice little addition to her bullshit movelist, but it does nothing to affect her gameplan. Its better than having a crappy trait that you never even get to use.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
It isn't incredible. It just adds chip damage for a slight damage reduction (extremely slight). At least it is something you don't really have to worry about and manage.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Her trait is good in that you should always be in electric knuckles stance as the extra chip is crazy good compared to the slight (1-2%) damage reduction.

Meter build is something like 20x on normals while chip is 10x.

Just trait as soon as you can and stay in electric knuckles the entire match.

E

Eldriken

Hm. I didn't know the damage difference between the two was that small. I guess I'll have to start using them.

E

Eldriken

The trait increase the damage on block, and decrease the damage on hit.
Well, garbage.
Yeah, but people are claiming the damage reduction is pretty low, so it's not much of a loss and you apparently build meter faster with the electric knuckles. Unless of course I'm reading things wrong.

I guess we'd have to wait until someone does the math and figures out what the actual damage reduction is.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Yeah, but people are claiming the damage reduction is pretty low, so it's not much of a loss and you apparently build meter faster with the electric knuckles. Unless of course I'm reading things wrong.

I guess we'd have to wait until someone does the math and figures out what the actual damage reduction is.
It's like seiously 1-2% less per combo.

The percentages in [square brackets]indicate Punch Blade damage while the percentages in (round brackets)indicate electrified knuckle damage. Combos requiring meter are asterisked (*)

MIDSCREEN

VORTEX
(overhead) b2u3, b2u3, d2~bf1, ji2, 111 [28%](27%)
(low) b12, b2u3, d2~bf1, ji2, 111 [26%](25%)
(overhead to low) b2d3~bf3 (MB), b2u3, d2~bf1, ji2, 111 [28%](27%) *

DAMAGE
(overhead) b2u3, ji2, f23~df2 (MB), 212~db2u [42%](41%) *
(low) b12, f23~df2 (MB), 212~db2u [38%](37%) *

CORNER

METERLESS
(overhead) b2u3, f23, f21, f23~db2u [41%] (40%)
(low) b12, f23, f21, f23~db2u [40%] (38%)
(overhead to low) b2d3~dbdu, f21, f23~db2u [40%] (39%)

METER
(overhead) b2u3, f23, f23, f23~df2 (MB) f23~db2u [54%] (53%) *
(low) b1~db2u, f21, f21, f23~df2 (MB), f23~db2u [53%] (51%) *
(overhead to low) bd23~db2u, f21, f21 f23~df2 (MB), f23~db2u [53%](52%)*

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I've found the trait of batgirl changes the block advantage of some strings. If no one knew this I may make a video of it. i forget which strings, but she has frame traps in trait that she doesn't in normal hand blades

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I've found the trait of batgirl changes the block advantage of some strings. If no one knew this I may make a video of it. i forget which strings, but she has frame traps in trait that she doesn't in normal hand blades
Really? If so, that would be reeeeeeaaaaly interesting. I've found that stance doesn't really affect my block advantage but if I could get it to, that'd be awesome.

You lose like 1% per combo, which is made up with 1 blocked attack. Chip damage on normals is multiplied by like 10, and she builds mad meter with it.

It's far from useless, but it isn't a trait you base your game plan around either.

World G

Noob
for me the trait is useless, i think it was a mistake, generally she doesnt do big damage. her trait is supposed to do that, she is just annoying to fight against.
i want to use her against opponent who love to jump. cos i know she owns the air

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
for me the trait is useless, i think it was a mistake, generally she doesnt do big damage. her trait is supposed to do that, she is just annoying to fight against.
i want to use her against opponent who love to jump. cos i know she owns the air
She can do over 50% in the corner. Her damage is fine.

E

Eldriken

I find her trait to be far from useless. Say you do a 50% combo with the regular fists and then switch to the shock knuckles and do the same combo, it will be 48%. The damage loss isn't bad at all for what you get. You build more meter and do more chip damage at the loss of a trivial amount of damage.

Also, her damage is absolutely fine. She can do 50%~ in the corner without any meter at all. How many other characters do you know that can do that? There aren't many.