What's new

Tech Batgirl reset

Batgirl's bolo leaves the opponent standing and gives you enough time for j2>1,1,1 which leaves them in a stun state reset position. After resetting the opponent you are on range to hit with b1/b2 which are a low/overhead mix-up and both of them can combo back into bolo. I guess it's a vortex but if you get the chance to do this i don't see why you wouldn't.

Edit: You can use b2,d3 as the ender instead of j2>1,1,1. as it is +30 on hit, Thanks to @Zyphox

AYSAMO

Noob
This is all I've been doing this morning. you can set it up really easy with either b23 or b12, then d2+bola.

AYSAMO

Noob
You mean B2U3?

If that's all you've been doing, how has it been working out for you?
It's working because no one is guessing right or has any idea wtf batgirls strings are day 1 lol. And yea b2u3 not b23

111 on hit SAYS its +22, seems to be pretty advantaged. Because I catch you jumping after 111 everytime.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Hmm. I'll give that a shot a bit later and see what's what. I'm pretty sure I'm picking her up as my official secondary to raven.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
b2 seems to whiff sometimes after bola 111. might start doing either b12 or j2 for free crossup into b2 though
no i mean after bola just do b2d3, its advantage is huge and sets upo up for either another b2 or a b1, that way nothing will ever wiff like b2 after 111 also when b2d3 lands it gives you almost a safe jump fora cross ups, its great!!!

AYSAMO

Noob
no i mean after bola just do b2d3, its advantage is huge and sets upo up for either another b2 or a b1, that way nothing will ever wiff like b2 after 111 also when b2d3 lands it gives you almost a safe jump fora cross ups, its great!!!
oh ok yea way better

jaym7018

Noob

Discovered another possible reset, this one unblockable. To do it, after you bola your opponent, either activate Batgirls power or wiff 1 attack. After that, EX bola and it resets the combo.
Along with the bolo meter bug this will be an infinite

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I have just been doing bolo loops with b1 and b2 after j2 111 all day errday

TMD|Driver

What? AH ZONE THIS!
Heres an issue, i have done plenty of loops with this but the bola EX does not say unblockable. In your video it says that but thats not the case, also when playing another player they can block the EX. Can you explain anything on how your video does match what i am seeing? My bola EX says mid when hit so it is blockable... hence my frustrations

chowdizzle

Time for the Bland Salami!
Heres an issue, i have done plenty of loops with this but the bola EX does not say unblockable. In your video it says that but thats not the case, also when playing another player they can block the EX. Can you explain anything on how your video does match what i am seeing? My bola EX says mid when hit so it is blockable... hence my frustrations
It got patched, yesterday it was an infinite. Today it's just nothing. Next patch it'll be a loop for like 80-100% damage with 4 meter.

TheRFG

Noob

This is a nice thought about landing the b2d3. BUT, I do not use it as a crossup opportunity, no... that would be giving them to much advantage and freedom to use wakeup or get away etc. After bola, go for j2, 111 then b2d3xxbf3 (mb optional). Meter burn it on hit into the b3 reset. Once you have trained your opponent how to block high then low, switch up to the b12 setup. This becomes a guessing game, and pretty soon they are so focused on blocking what you are throwing at them they don't even think about their game-play.

Advantage of b2d3xxbf3 combo > IF they block it including the bf3 your at advantage on block, or 50/50. If you continue into a d1xxbf3, d1xxbf3, etc until it connects. Believe me, it will after the second one, and you always have advantage on block with the bf3 (from what I have come to understand, but I concede I may be wrong about timing). With your chip damage character trait, you will be doing a ton of dmg and building meter.

I have to say also, after the 111 reset, if your opponent gets into the habit of trying to back dash your b2d3 then start using the b12 string, it will catch them.

I hope this strategy helps, and I never have to play you.