What's new

Tech Batgirl F3 Corner Cross-Up

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikeeeeeeeeeee ittttt. I will add that to the OP and make a vid when I get home so it is all at the front.

Edit: I am posting the setup video, but I am finding the 2nd one's timing to be a lot tougher for some reason than the first one. Do you have any tips? I am trying to hit the f23 after flying bat as early as possible and hit the 12b3 as high as possible after to give myself the most time after the knockdown.
Sorry, just saw the edit. I use the same timing for both setups. I hit the 12b3 a little lower than you do in the video so I barely charge (I still hold it for like a couple of frames).

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Tried this setup with 12b2 ender. It works pretty good. 12b2 slight walk forward then f3. Seems more consistent. She seems to go "over" them a little more on the f3 because their body is laying feet towards you.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
What are the follow ups to this setup? What are the max damage combos that you can get with the F3 reset?

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
I just threw up. I literally feel like crying sometimes seeing all the tech found with characters then remembering Killer Frost, that poor character that was fully explored within 2 weeks then nerfed for being op because her dirt was found early and overreacted to

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Tried this setup with 12b2 ender. It works pretty good. 12b2 slight walk forward then f3. Seems more consistent. She seems to go "over" them a little more on the f3 because their body is laying feet towards you.
When I tried with the 12b2 ender, they stood up too quickly from an airborne knockdown to follow up with f3 cross up. Was I timing it wrong?

What are the follow ups to this setup? What are the max damage combos that you can get with the F3 reset?
f3, f23, f23, f21~df2(MB), f23~db2u (50% I think)

You could probably get the last f21 to be a f23 but since you have to delay the first f23 till they're slightly more in the corner, the timing is stricter than usual.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler

You could probably get the last f21 to be a f23 but since you have to delay the first f23 till they're slightly more in the corner, the timing is stricter than usual.
Ninja'd me. Not worth going for the 3rd F23 trust me.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
When I tried with the 12b2 ender, they stood up too quickly from an airborne knockdown to follow up with f3 cross up. Was I timing it wrong?

Cool. If it's a cross up I imagine it would be better to go for the vortex?

F3, B2U3, D2 xx Bola

For damage you could probably do this:

F3, B2U3, J2, F21 xx MB Flying Bat, F21 Cartwheel

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
They only quick rise if you do the 12b2 too late. It works really well directly after the mb flying bat.Also, 23 is a great follow up to the cross up f3 when it does land. Don't move the stick just push 23 then continue the combo in the corner.

RiBBz22

@Pan1cMode @Rip Torn how consistently are you getting it to cross up in the BNB? I am only getting it roughly 25% of the time. The most consistent setup I am getting it to cross up with is if I say trap someone in the corner with a bola I can do j2 12b2 dash in and meaty F3. It crosses up roughly 75% of the time if I do it right (charge about 20-30 frames).

The setup I like to do with that from a 12b2 in the corner is:

MB F3 (since it is ambiguous and kind of protects you) into 23 F23 F23 DF2 MB F23, ender.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
They only quick rise if you do the 12b2 too late. It works really well directly after the mb flying bat.Also, 23 is a great follow up to the cross up f3 when it does land. Don't move the stick just push 23 then continue the combo in the corner.
Quick video to show some of this:

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
@Pan1cMode @Rip Torn how consistently are you getting it to cross up in the BNB? I am only getting it roughly 25% of the time. The most consistent setup I am getting it to cross up with is if I say trap someone in the corner with a bola I can do j2 12b2 dash in and meaty F3. It crosses up roughly 75% of the time if I do it right (charge about 20-30 frames).

MB F3 (since it is ambiguous and kind of protects you) into 23 F23 F23 DF2 MB F23, ender.
That grounded setup is nice because you get that consistent timing on the knockdown. I'd say I only hit the other setup about 25% too. Seems like it's better to do it too late rather than early and whifing the f3.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

Yeah I'm only getting it like 1/3 times. From bola I do ji2, 111~db33 walk up f3. I'm getting that much more consistently tbh.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Umm @RiBBz22 sorry to say but, this isnt a true crossup. I can just hold back to block it. However if I get HIT by it, it looks like that IS a crossup. But it is not :(

RiBBz22

Umm @RiBBz22 sorry to say but, this isnt a true crossup. I can just hold back to block it. However if I get HIT by it, it looks like that IS a crossup. But it is not :(
Yeah I know I was messing with it and was able to wake up in the same direction as well actually. I probably should have posted something, but I just wanted people to think it was crossing up when I was going for it :DOGE

I feel like it does have some use though because even if it doesn't cross up, when you end with 12b2 and dash in, her dashes usually end up crossing you up after a knockdown-dash-jump, so people might be actually expecting the cross up and surprised when it hits on the same side. So maybe only use it when they are expecting you to do some cross up non-sense in the corner.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems to me like everyone has forgotten that batgirl's b2u3 (overhead vortex option) is -7 on block, so punishable by a large portion of the cast who have 6 frame options. She's a great character, but I feel like people always overlook this and make her out to be a bit more ridiculous than she actually is.