What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed by NRS

tazzmission

Banned
Awww boo-hoo.....I'm a GL fan and Hal's my favorite.
not to get ot but i think at least 2 need to be permanetley killed off that being hal and either kyle or simon ( nobody likes simon from what i hear)

i mean holy shit if you include alan scott we have 6 earth gls

time for a few to go away forever imo

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
thank you. at least your trying to be bipartisan
I am not trying. I am. I always give people the benefit of the doubt. Mulder is my friend, but he isn't entirely right. There are two equally plausible perspectives. To aid your argument you might want to mention that the polls were misleading. That would give you the reasonable expectation of fan demanded characters rather than "clones":16Bit

Can't wait to see the gameplay video! You can tell just from the design that they wanted her to be different than Batman and Nightwing. I'm really curious about those claw things....grapple? tazer? It kind of looks like they flip back against her forearm.

Hell yes! Love the colors and the armor. Pincers are a bit weird but we'll see how it goes.
Speaking of armor, I'm glade she and Catwoman both have armor that actually covers their boobs. Seriously you can make sexy bodyarmor that shows off someones figure without leaving vital areas exposed. It's still hot and makes more sense then that stupid bikini armor bullshit.

tazzmission

Banned
John Stewart hasn't done anything interesting shit since the 80's.
thats because the person writting him sucks

that is why im glad to hear gl and glc got new writters

also i cant be the only one to think of the stereotype of him being written to kill 2 planets and go on trial and be found guilty right?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Why're you people comparing Batgirl to Dan? Dan is the fucking man and the grand sensei of Saikyo. Batgirl is just fucking lame as shit.

Nobody likes Batgirl. Nobody. Especially not the Barbara version of Batgirl.

Speak for yourself. I am super pumped for Batgirl and Babs is the one true Batgirl.

Batgirl haters should probably get used to her fast because she may be in many top 8's to come.

Hold that!

Cruz

Banned
She looks cool so i guess NRS can make anyone different even Batgirl and Zod.
I really diddn't want another Batman character but these 4 are almost done i guess.
Still Scorpion does not belong in a DC game!

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.

tazzmission

Banned
Why? Because they know heaps of people will buy the second season pass if MMH is in it.
i really doubt after batgirl being confirmed and the current rants not just on there fb page but on all internet forums people will lose trust if a second pass was announced.

they had an oppertunity to please fans but blew it to piss off a huge majority

i can say all fans are mad wich isnt true but lets be real this current season pass isnt the best

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
i posted a c2e2 interview with boon in a thread i made and at the end he stated he wanted mmh in on the roster but he was forced out of it
imo that is dc saying no since they have more power than boon
That would be the dumbest move ever, people would buy MMH like crazy, why would they want to miss that chance to make profit.

Geoduck

Halfasser
Out of all the Batgirls they could've picked, they go with freakin' Barabara Gordon. This has to be the best troll of all time, all time!

tazzmission

Banned
That would be the dumbest move ever, people would buy MMH like crazy, why would they want to miss that chance to make profit.
because idiots run dc. people think nrs have free reign and that isnt true and honestly this reminds me of the backlash from the mass effect 3 ending wich is still going on after a year and believe me i was there during that headache and yea alot of simularities