What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed by NRS

Speaking of armor, I'm glade she and Catwoman both have armor that actually covers their boobs. Seriously you can make sexy bodyarmor that shows off someones figure without leaving vital areas exposed. It's still hot and makes more sense then that stupid bikini armor bullshit.
That's what I like about Mass Effect's FemShep.

like i said visit places like comicvine.com superherohype.com ign.com mko.com eve the injustice fb page and you would see pretty much a huge number of people dont want this

i dont excpect you to bother looking into it because you have your own agenda and prefer the saftey net that is tym
lol I get what you're saying man. but there are ALOT of people who didn't even follow Injustice.

I know MANY people who bought the game and didn't even know there were events going on before hand or there were polls.

I know my "friends" aren't a good source for this logic, cuz my personal experience does not = everyone.

But I can't help but think out of me vs my 18+ friends that play this game. I was the only one paying attention to things like the Battle tournament for Green arrow skin ect.

My friend is a green arrow main and I gave him my code cuz I'm not a green arrow main it would be a waste on me.

and in my mind I think 1/18 just HERE. didn't bother to follow/vote for their characters. And even though I like batgirl, I've become slightly indoctrinated into thinking she's a bad choice, because of these forums/TRMK forums.

I just think there are alot more people who don't even follow the game on the internet, that play this as well, and you're ignoring them.

As I said your results aren't meaningless.

Surveys for research usually have a control group where they "Ask a few thousand/hundred" people questions to find a consensus for something.

so what you're doing isn't wrong or anything.

I just think, your research is leaving out "anti-online media" people.

Sir at the moment on TYM there are 712 people online.
how many voted in that poll?

also even if it's 700...

700 vs hundreds of thousands. Just saying.

Again you guys are misunderstanding me. I never said those results were meaningless. But you can't act like those results would be the same if the Injustice game itself had a survey for every person that bought the game took a vote on something.

and vs these forum results.

That's all I'm saying.

also even if it's 700...

Again you guys are misunderstanding me. I never said those results were meaningless. But you can't act like those results would be the same if the Injustice game itself had a survey for every person that bought the game took a vote on something.

That's all I'm saying.
what makes you think that everyone that doesn't follows the game likes her?

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
and you really believe there shouldnt be a vocal minority?

even you have to admit this wasnt the best choice for dlc regardless of fanboyism
Do you know what a vocal minority is?

a small but loud group compared to the silent majority.

Ultimately meaningless in the big picture.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"

also even if it's 700...

That's all I'm saying.
I'm not saying anything. I'm not with anyone, or on any sides. I merely pointed out there's 700+ people online. :)

what makes you think that everyone that doesn't follows the game likes her?
Before I answer that cuz it doesn't even relate to me or anything I've said.

When did I say that I think everyone who doesn't follow the game likes her?

you're assuming my stance has an agenda.

I'm just pointing out flaws in his source material. It's got some ground, but it's not as solid as he makes it out to be is all.

That doesn't make sense. She's pretty "unrepresented" too.

I would of preferred someone else, but, she's cool and I am happy with it, and not going to throw a tantrum.

People saying MMH over her, how is Jon any less unrepresented than Batgirl. If anything MMH is probably the more represented and popular character that people want, I thought everyone wants obscure characters! He's been in 2 TV shows, JLA poster boy for a while...

All of the 4 DLC, who honestly talked about before this game. No one talked about Zod, Batgirl nor Lobo, they're all pretty still unpopular. Aside from the comic diehards.

We're saying they don't care one way or the other.
so if they don't care, either they buy the characters or don't buy them. swamp thing has an amazing comic just like people on these threads says batgirl has an amazing comic, i don't see swamp thing here, he would be badass and actually gain some deserved popularity.

I would of preferred someone else, but, she's cool and I am happy with it, and not going to throw a tantrum.

People saying MMH over her, how is Jon any less unrepresented than Batgirl. If anything MMH is probably the more represented and popular character that people want, I thought everyone wants obscure characters! He's been in 2 TV shows, JLA poster boy for a while...

All of the 4 DLC, who honestly talked about before this game. No one talked about Zod, Batgirl nor Lobo, they're all pretty still unpopular. Aside from the comic diehards.
everyone knows batgirl. she doesn't need to be represented.

tazzmission

Banned

to be fair at mko there were alot of lobo fans there. now me i demanded zod but mmh is probably the most demanded dlc charachter with lobo second and zatana third blue beetle 4th

nobody and i mean nobody ever mentioned batgirl

Let me explain this in another way.

If you took a poll for whether or not interracial marriage should be banned in Mississippi, where it has ALOT of people.

you'll find it's somewhere in 26% (for it to be banned) this is a real poll.

That result would NOT be the same if the polling for that was nationwide.

Mississippi has some racist people there, And their thoughts/feelings rub onto other people. And they tend ot share a consensus/opinion because of their environment.

The internet vs offline people. COULD, not indefinitely. Be the same kind of scenario.

And I think overlooking that is a big mistake.

I don't think NRS overlooks it, that's why their willing to gamble with her despite their own poll results vs supergirl/powergirl