TAS
elseworld's World's Finest
her blue and grey suit
Ame Comi
Super Best Friends Forever
Alex Ross

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
This is a Superhero game. They should be costume crazy. Having no DLC skins for MK characters wasn't kool, but understandable.
Here, there are so many costume variants and let's face it, what's a superhero(ine) without a great costume?
I'm hoping they do Yvonne Craig's costume and they better do a Bisley style Lobo.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
This is a Superhero game. They should be costume crazy. Having no DLC skins for MK characters wasn't kool, but understandable.
Here, there are so many costume variants and let's face it, what's a superhero(ine) without a great costume?
I'm hoping they do Yvonne Craig's costume and they better do a Bisley style Lobo.
I agree. That is the one thing that has disappointed me in Injustice. Not only the lack of costumes... but the means of distributing the costumes. I also don't like that they said we would be seeing character alts like Kid Flash... really? I just hope the DLC characters get at least one costume. :16Bit

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
I agree. That is the one thing that has disappointed me in Injustice. Not only the lack of costumes... but the means of distributing the costumes. I also don't like that they said we would be seeing character alts like Kid Flash... really? I just hope the DLC characters get at least one costume. :16Bit
Kid Flash? Get the Fuck outta here with that trash. I hope they aren't catering to the 10 year old demographic. They should definitely do alts for each character. There should be enough alts to go around too. Even if there aren't (Ares?), they've done a good job designing some costumes NRS way.
I hope they take a note from other companies and release costumes in packs. Red Son is a pack, 3 costumes. Killing Joke has more than one skni I hope, they need to be releasing them in packs to get our money's worth. Or even incentives to play online, like you get a skin for a certain amount of wins, level transitions, etc.