What's new

Strategy Baraka's Back Dash

Red Son

Noob
I was playing as Baraka recently and I noticed that he have the faster back dash in the entire game.
Everyone noticed that? It's to be seen how can that be used in his favor.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Is it actually the fastest? Seem to have an easy time walking away from JIPs which opens up his 50/50 game as the opponent lands.

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
Foxy go do barakas back dash. Actually go do a dash forward, d4 into back dash. Watch the swing-back that this guy has. It's badass.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
indeed rakas backdash pretty nice, just as much distance as alot of chars forward dash

I back dash blade dash quite often, iv never noticed how far it takes you. some one make a dash and walking thread so we can know whos the best =D
I wonder how much it really matters in match ups, it could explain a shit ton of things, lol

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
yea backdash to charge is pretty sweet especially if that backdash puts you and the "safe" charge range
my other two fav things to do from the backdash is B4 as if its blocked your at +11,
the other is to eat up there advance with chop chop and link to D4~charge or D4~xray depending on the situation

i do backdash u3 the odd time to try bait things aswell

Kano's back dash is awesome to, i used it all the time and didn't even know how good it was.
Shangs back dash is the sadest thing to happen in america, but his walking speed seems to be really fast 0.o