What's new

Strategy Baraka "True Damage" and Block Chip Damage Information

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
well baraka has so many flaws and iterruptable strings that you will catch yourself abusing the few things that work. the thing is since a lot of people don't really have baraka experience you can throw shit out and not worry too much about it gettin exposed. but if you do em more than once or twice then you probably will get jacked up lol. so stick with the things that work and be random with all his other SHIT.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
well baraka has so many flaws and iterruptable strings that you will catch yourself abusing the few things that work. the thing is since a lot of people don't really have baraka experience you can throw shit out and not worry too much about it gettin exposed. but if you do em more than once or twice then you probably will get jacked up lol. so stick with the things that work and be random with all his other SHIT.

This what I tell 1man3letters all the time lol.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
yea but when people do know the MU ;)
Yea I rely on players not knowing the match up if I've never played them in the lobbies before such as the randoms that challenge me, but the people from other online clans I spar with frequently, if not knowing the match up, they at least catch on quicker to what I'm doing and can better notice "patterns".

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Yea I rely on players not knowing the match up if I've never played them in the lobbies before such as the randoms that challenge me, but the people from other online clans I spar with frequently, if not knowing the match up, they at least catch on quicker to what I'm doing and can better notice "patterns".
yea i get ya,
just i dont like the attutide of hoping your opp doesnt know how to get out of it when talking about strats and how good they are.like most of the people i play have the baraka match down,i dont be getting away with d3~slices shanangins and such so when/if you play someone who knows how baraka works the attutude of ah sure its baraka no one will know goes out the window pretty quick. yea its falling in patterns that can get us blown us, were all guilty of at at times,just about mixing it up more

Hey can you post the damage and chip of a 2 (whiff) 1? so just the damage of the 1 in the string alone
And 2 (whiff) 1 slices? Please and thanks

Thanx man you post the best stuff qweeler

Aidan

The Marvelous Meter Man
Hey can you post the damage and chip of a 2 (whiff) 1? so just the damage of the 1 in the string alone
And 2 (whiff) 1 slices? Please and thanks

Thanx man you post the best stuff qweeler
It is done. Do you want me to do it enhanced as well?

XXFleshtrapXX

imma eat choo!
Soooooooooo. If I do Jip, 2,2,1+2, b3,1, Reset, B3,2, slices even if they make the read and block low, I'm still doing 35% damage if i include the chip damage. I do believe you are my new hero.
Plus that builds good meter! Edit Had to look at the data twice math skills were lacking lol.

1man3letters

qweeler could u add these to the combo section when have the time please

b3,2~slices/spin
1,2,2/1~slices/spin (slices/spin wont combo on 1,2,2/1 on hit)
2,2,1+2~slices/spin (the 1st hit of 1+2 cancels,not the 2nd)

also if you could put in brackets at the end what is done to the data of these if a blocked or hit jip is added at the start, cheers

Aidan

The Marvelous Meter Man
qweeler could u add these to the combo section when have the time please

b3,2~slices/spin
1,2,2/1~slices/spin (slices/spin wont combo on 1,2,2/1 on hit)
2,2,1+2~slices/spin (the 1st hit of 1+2 cancels,not the 2nd)

also if you could put in brackets at the end what is done to the data of these if a blocked or hit jip is added at the start, cheers
So do you want 1,2,2/1 hits and slices/spin on block?

1man3letters

So do you want 1,2,2/1 hits and slices/spin on block?
yes thats the one,if you put cpu to auto block in training the slices/spin will be blocked,also with all blocked,
if the ex versions of spin/slices could be done aswell where i mentioned the move,its mainly for the chip info

XXFleshtrapXX

imma eat choo!
That slices chip damage seems to be pretty serious, it's looking more and more like those resets are the way to go at midscreen hands down as long as they hit high. I mean he's going to do only slightly less damage than his highest damage midscreen BnB' combos "Without meter" if the opponent makes the read and blocks. Plus, a blocked B3,2, slices builds half a meter and is obviously 0 on block.

If they don't make the read obviously they are going to eat a lot more damage, so its looks to me like the way to go midscreen.

1man3letters

That slices chip damage seems to be pretty serious, it's looking more and more like those resets are the way to go at midscreen hands down as long as they hit high. I mean he's going to do only slightly less damage than his highest damage midscreen BnB' combos "Without meter" if the opponent makes the read and blocks. Plus, a blocked B3,2, slices builds half a meter and is obviously 0 on block.

If they don't make the read obviously they are going to eat a lot more damage, so its looks to me like the way to go midscreen.
"those resets"?

1man3letters

2,2,1+2, B3,1, F4 or B3,1, B3,1, B3,1, F4 are the reset combos I'm talking about. Those are the only Bnb's I can get a reset that hits high enough, other then AA F4,4.
alright i get ya now,apologies.
when ya said about hittin them high,got a bit confused thinking ya meant opp ducking high attacks after resets but i see ya just meant reseting them aas high as possible out of the air,my bad

jamessmk

I am your god
man seriously this obsession with me has to end, it creppy
your writing messages and deleting them just so only i can read them?
you talk about me on streams,your twitter.
obsessing about what char i play?
please stop stalking me bro

...and as puishment for your ill deeds to the army you have been demoted from your already low rank to a level so low that your main task shall be removing the smegma from the tarkatan warriors penises after the victory orgys,
your blades have also been stripped from you had replaced with giant cotton buds to aid you in your new tasks.
i have spoken,be gone
Fucking lol... Spoken like a true leader :)

jamessmk

I am your god
ah now shadow won a vita beta tourny that chris g left just before it started,like just before!
give him props 2 :rolleyes:

but yea mirrors dont prove anything, anyways hes the one claiming to be "leader" of us all so he'd has to come to me if wanted to prove his point not the other way round,i see us as all equal but mr.zero doesnt.
also lets not forget jamesmk performance at MLG, i found that very impressive,if anyone is a l"eader" its him imo,he knows about kommunity
It is you that leads, I am just an tarkatan warrior that is just looking for a few good battles and someone one to clean off my old crusty shmegma, from victory orgies, until my dying days when I pass on to Valhalla

1man3letters

It is you that leads, I am just an tarkatan warrior that is just looking for a few good battles and someone one to clean off my old crusty shmegma, from victory orgies, until my dying days when I pass on to Valhalla
why thank you sir,
as said though i view us as equal....all of us have the same goal of uping our games as much as we can, also were all are equally as stupid for maining him in the 1st place, ya think from mk2 till now i would of learned lol

oh whats thats? smegma that needs to be cleaned? mr.zero, get to work boy, and do it with a smile :)

Aidan

The Marvelous Meter Man
Going to Valhalla? Does that mean Tarkatans are vikings? I might main him now.