What's new

Baraka, Shao Kahn, Lex Luthor, Darkseid Confirmed!!!

Tim Static

Adminerator
So, they havent been officially confirmed. And they never release achievments this far from ship date.

And Dark Kahn? What the fuck? I forgot how the regular Shao Kahn was such a light hearted kind of guy. :rolleyes:

we'll see...

Edit: I forgot, but the Dark Kahn is gonna be the merged boss I heard about, Darkseid + Shao Kahn = Dark Kahn.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Did Midway or anybody from Team MK confirm these achievements?

NO.

Dont believe everything you read, especially on the web. Like I said, its WAY too early for something like this. Nobody releases or confirms achievements until a couple weeks, maybe a month ahead of time, not 2 months plus.

And it was said on MKast 1 or 2 that they werent gonna have a bunch of achievements for just beating the game with different characters.

dubson

Noob
Tim, I am sorry to say. That is pretty much as solid as confirmed.

www.xbox360achievements.org is a very credible source.

Expect these characters to be in the game. And it definitely looks like they saved the worst for last. Those characters fuckin suck.

http://kotaku.com/5048366/mk-vs-dc-character-list-outed-by-achievements

Full list:

Baraka
Batman
Catwoman
Darkseid
Deathstroke
Flash
Green Lantern
Jax
Joker
Kano
Kitana
Lex Luthor
Liu Kang
Raiden
Scorpion
Shang Tsung
Shao Khan
Shazam
Sonya
Sub Zero
Superman
Wonderwoman

Tim Static

Adminerator
Midway hs confirmed it now, but until they confirm it, I wont believe it. Oh well.

Shao Kahn playable is auto gay. I didnt want Baraka's ass in the game over Kabal, Kung Lao or another male ninja.

Deathstroke looks badass...