What's new

Banned Stages?

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
So I'm used to running tournaments on 360 and haven't had issues of stages like I seem to have on PS3. From what I understand, the street stage and god of war stage is banned. Any others?

Tim Static

Adminerator
Just those 2 but remember to keep regulations for color blind players. Default for colorblind stage is The Courtyard (daytime).

DrDogg

Noob
Some people like to ban the Subway and the Pit Bottom. The Subway due to the artifacts in the foreground and the Pit Bottom because the characters get covered in blood, which some view to look bad on stream and sometime makes it difficult to determine what a character is doing.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Some people like to ban the Subway and the Pit Bottom. The Subway due to the artifacts in the foreground and the Pit Bottom because the characters get covered in blood, which some view to look bad on stream and sometime makes it difficult to determine what a character is doing.
TO's can do what they feel is best, but i have no problem with either, even tho the getting soaked, no saturated in blood is fucking stupid. good points tho.