What's new

Bank of Perfect Legend: INJ ranking system

The value of the numbers in this thing are hilarious lol.

I can literally see you going through this thing, modifying and tweaking the numbers just right to justify that you are higher ranked than:

- Emperor Theo
- Rico
- PPJ
- Saltface
- Sonic Fox
- Wound Cowboy
- Darth Arma

Civil War should not have much weight in this thing and neither should VxG.

If anything, most ladder systems generally account for a timeline when old results fall out of the system (ie: results older than a year, etc.) in an effort to display competition as it is within the current state of the game.

If you want people to take you seriously, start going to majors and prove you're better than everyone like you claim.

It's ok to give other players props.

Last edited:

KDZ

It's amore, BABY.
"If anything, most ladder systems generally account for a timeline when old results fall out of the system (ie: results older than a year, etc.) in an effort to display competition as it is within the current state of the game."
This is true. But it hasn't been a year yet. So why would Civil War not count?
Or you literally have to top 3 at every major every month to be ranked at the top?

Why are you all getting so hostile?

Or you literally have to top 3 at every major every month to be ranked at the top?

rankings will never work, especially here at tym. People will put someone high in the rankings just because they get beat by them online.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Have you not seen that I put SCR in the rankings. My opinion doesn't matter here. Don't get salty over my opinion when I put SCR in the rankings. Pull your skirt up, Konqrr.
I was bashing your "opinion" not your "rankings"... and what the hell does "pull your skirt up" even mean? That doesn't even make sense in the context here.

What is the point in reinventing the wheel when there are legitimate ladder systems already in existence?

The problem here is with ladder degeneration. If you were to take the system that PL is proposing, it doesn't account for the longevity of the game.

If anything, use a system like this and see how the numbers fall into place:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system

@CrimsonShadow can probably speak to this subject (he has already designed a ladder system and website).