What's new

Question Bane gameplay from EVO?

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
There was one Bane appearnace on the main stream by KH Scar I believe. I don't remember what time it was though. As for other recordings, if they're out there I'd love to see them.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Damn, too bad Scar didnt use venom near the end of the second game, it could have ended differently. GG tho

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
My games were all off stream. Sorry. Any other bane players at evo? I guess there weren't so many of us.

Shufflez

Noob
Only saw the one on stream, got to see something from flash atleast. I'm fairly new but Superman/Adam/Batman/Aquaman is getting real boring to watch so I'll probably be picking up Bane as a main.

Ilthuain

Lost in a labyrinth of egoism
My match vs. a Grundy player made Bane look like a beast, so that could've been streamed. The others were not as good.

D_Matt_Ma

Mine were off stream also
Who'd you face off against?

I got a bye round 1.
Lost to Aquaman (was mad at this, but at least I recovered).
Beat a Lex (scared to death in this round)
Beat a Doomsday (hilarious match of us not blocking and just attacking)
Beat a Harley.
Lost to a Cyborg (still mad at this).

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Beat aqua 2-0 and someone else 2-0, lost to hard keep away nightwing and a doomsday that I know I could've beaten.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Tyrant dared me to use bane on stream and i didnt disappoint, lol atleast i stole a round
That you did, and against one of Bane's hardest MU's IMO. When I was watching I thought the very same thing the OP did about you using Venom in the last match of the set. It may have put you over the top. I do the same thing though, always forget to pump more when it comes back right when I get a launcher. Either way it was great to see.

D_Matt_Ma

Like I said, Doomsday vs. Bane is a stupidly ugly match-up to watch. Rock-em Sock-em Robots would be more entertaining.